⨳ 𓏲˖ 🩹 g.hosts

J

J.olene Ocean Desdemona, Ocean as what she prefers, was a star student during her earthly time. School and theater coexisted in her heart, she was passionate about either becoming a lawyer or becoming an actress. She was always joining her school's choir and drama programs, always in academic clubs and always trying to make the most for herself. Ocean wanted to go to some fairly good colleges, she wished that her GPA and transcript would probably help her with that. But sadly an incident happened just a week after her birthday.

S.he and her choir group went to visit an amusement park. Embarking on one of the rides, the controls managed to go out of control, causing a freak accident which took the life of poor Jolene Ocean Desdemona. Her body was retrieved from the sight, but the girl immediately died before they could even bring her to the hospital. She came back, but as a ghost with all these cool new powers. But powers would not bring Ocean much happiness if her dreams are left unfulfilled.

M.inari Seina Ghostier, daughter of a known ghost family. The Ghostiers are a common household name in the ghost world, due to their notorious hauntings. Minari is a rather silent person, however. Compared to her family and friends, she keeps to herself. She isn't the scariest or the loudest, the ghost was a wallflower. Her parents sent her to a school in the ghostly world, trying to help her live up to the Ghostier legacy. Not only was she a quiet spirit, but she had yet to portray any sort of powers. Trying to break Minari out of her shell was a hassle, but she liked it that way. Not only did other ghosts fear her because of her blank and judging stare, but her family name as well.

I.t wasn't until she accidentally opened a portal to the human world that Minari started to have some fun. Hopping between realms, haunted and scaring humans, it was all fun and games till her parents found out that she almost exposed the world to the humans. Her school decided to send her to Morgue Institute to keep the community safe and to, hopefully, teach Minari that maybe recklessly going between worlds might cause the exposure of another.

.₊̣̇.˟ི̑༏˟̑.₊̣̇.
THE GHOSTS
ocean & minari
𓆩 𓆪