𝔙.𝑖𝑘𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑎 𝑖𝑣𝑎𝑛𝑜𝑣𝑎 %%% 𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄

❝ and she? the runaway inferni

and she? the runaway inferni.

⤹ ❝ ✎ ABOUT HER

⤹ ❝ ✎ ABOUT HER

NAME───────── viktoria ivanova
BIRTHDAY───────── july 19
FACECLAIM───────── alice pagani
PRONOUNS───────── she/her/hers
GENDER───────── cisgender female
SEXUALITY───────── pansexual biromantic
AGE ───────── 18 - 20 (s&b trilogy) | 21 - 23 (soc , nikolai duology)

PERSONALITY───────── ISTJ ; the logistician
VIKTORIA could be described with one word: practical. growing up she had to teach herself how to survive, especially in anti - grisha nations like fjerda. quick witted and strong willed is more or less what she is. like many others, her personality could lead to disdainful outcomes. her hard headed actions leads VIKTORIA into impulsive and stubborn decisions. the girl always tries to outsmart people, though it could get her hands dirty easily. but through her cold, reserved, and stubborn look, VIKTORIA wants nothing more but the best not just for her, but her loved ones. the grisha keeps her enemies close, but her friends closer. her emphasis on knowledge and training has always been used to defend the people she loves. cold look, but big heart is how some will talk about her.

positive traits ⋆⑅˚₊ honest, direct, strong willed, dutiful, responsible, calm, practical, creative, jack of all trades, loyal
neutral traits ⋆⑅˚₊ always by the book, reserved, unaggressive, skeptical, punctual
negative traits ⋆⑅˚₊ stubborn, insensitive, unreasonably blames herself, melancholic

positive traits ⋆⑅˚₊ honest, direct, strong willed, dutiful, responsible, calm, practical, creative, jack of all trades, loyalneutral traits ⋆⑅˚₊ always by the book, reserved, unaggressive, skeptical, punctual negative traits ⋆⑅˚₊  stubborn, insen...