⨳ 𓏲˖ 🩹 d.ragons

T.he draconys family is a family of dragons, their last name deriving from the word DRAGO. they have been known for their lineage dating back thousands of years ago, as well as their abilities and features that are alike to dragons. often characterized by their long silver hair, the family members are rather noticeable for their features. "Unbent, Unbowed, Unbroken," the Draconys do not yield or submit to anyone, they are known to stand alone rather than to kneel to any monarchy. King or queen, prince or princess, the Draconys do not bow or surrender. 

P.eople of the draconys name are known to reside by great lakes and mountains, while this specific family resides by a cliffside guarded with furious waves and sharp stones. carys , visenya , and baelor draconys are the three children of aegon draconys. the three siblings now live in the academy, away from their homeland and in the safety of the school's staff and students.

carys was born as the youngest draconys in her family's new generation— because of this she always seemed to have a target on her back. she was the golden child to her mother , the black sheep to her relatives. her lack of control over her powers contribute to this matter, as carys was a late bloomer. her older relatives would spread much gossip and talk about her , the only people she grew close to were her two siblings. she's a passionate and imaginative child, carys loves to see the world in different perspectives. the young girl has a strong will power, and is rather determined. carys does whatever she could do to reach her goals and passions. disciplined, she is destined to be a great leader. but growing up in the draconys household may mean the girl has to put up more of a fight.

visenya is the middle child who wants nothing more than peace and quiet. she's one who goes about the family freely without any comments from her relatives. though every now and then, when her dreams become riddlish words, that's when the talk gets talking. visenya is a dreamer, like her grandfather. both see vision like dreams which they like to interpret as prophecies. it may seem weird— even crazy to other cousins, but it was a way visenya would bond with her late grandfather. till this day she earns weird visions in her dreams, though she tries not to bother anyone about it.