⨳ 𓏲˖ 🩹 b.ogey monsters

W

W.inifred Blanche Frightmare, a bogeyman who just wants some peace and quiet. The weakest of her family, her siblings always had to look out for her. Their family consisted of people who were meant to scare and torment the living, something that Winnie isn't accustomed to. She did, however, look up to her elders a lot— when someone does one thing, she would follow suit. Winnie was a follower, not a fighter nor a leader.

With her rather innocent and not so frightful nature, Winnie's father realized that she might need a bit more time to mature into a proper bogey monster. After a lot of discussions on where to send Winnie for her education, her parents and her older siblings decidedto send her to Rue Morgue, not only did it give their students a good education but it would keep Winnie, who is a rogue, safe.

-

K.azimir Titus Frightmare, a force untouched. The oldest brother of Winnie and the eldest son of the Frightmare family, Kazimir's name was stapled as one that shouldn't be uttered around humans unless they wished to have the most frightening night of their lives. Kazimir is the polar opposite when it comes to Winnie, and it was easy to see why.

For the older Frightmare, his father decided to have him come to Rue Morgue as well. There to guide Winnie and to guide other students as well. However, Kazimir knows how much being in Rue Morgue meant to Winnie, especially to escape their father. So they both made an agreement, he'll stay in Rue Morgue and give his guidance when needed, but Kazimir vowed not to force Winnie into their family's endeavors unless she wished to.

.₊̣̇.˟ི̑༏˟̑.₊̣̇.
THE FRIGHTMARES
winnie & kazimir
𓆩 𓆪

FOR kurtcrqwlers 'S GROUP ROLEPLAY %%% COME ON OUT