Intro Pt 1

3rd POV

It's a cold and rainy day on the southern end of Sanus. Heading to the middle of it we see a small rundown house. Its boards are eroded with its paint stripped exposing the wood and vines practically consuming the house. Through the heavy rain and loud thunder we hear the yelling of a man and woman.

Man: "Damnit Rebecca! How many times I gotta tell you to not disturb me when the game's on!?!"

Rebecca: "I told you to take out the trash Zeke!!!"

Zeke: "I can't, I have to see who wins!!!"

Rebecca: "It wouldn't kill you to get off your ass and help around the house.!!!"

Zeke: "You know you could show me a little respect! I spend all day breaking my back to make sure there's food on the table! The least you could do is take out the trash! Hell you pretty much do everything else around the house!"

Rebecca: "And I shouldn't have to!! I need help!!!"

Zeke: "Then get that runt to help you!!!"

There's then a small creak. Both parents turn to see their small daughter staring with a look of shock and slight fear.

Rebecca: "What're you doing up?"

She goes to open her mouth when Zeke marches in front of her. He then roughly grabs her shoulder dragging her away.

Zeke: "You need to learn to never eavesdrop on people."

Reaching her room he tosses her onto her bed.

Zeke: "You're grounded."

He slams the door shut before locking her in. As he walks away the girl buries her face in her pillow crying. Why does she have to have the bad family? It started off great, but when she got older her so called parents just got mean. They openly called her a drunken mistake and wished she was never born. This tore her up, made her close her heart to everyone. Now she spends every waking moment wishing she could just run away. But little does she know that her wish is about to come true.

*meanwhile*

A couple of miles away we enter a bar to see a man talking to the bar tender.

Y/N: "You got the card?"

The bar tender reaches under the desk pulling out a card.

Bar tender: "Boss says these people are a real piece of work. They have a daughter but treat her like dirt. Boss is willing to pay double if you can solve this matter discreetly."

Y/N smiles.

Bar tender: "That means without too much violence. The last thing we need is the cops catching wind of our business."

Y/N: "Come on Stella, when have I ever used too much violence?"

Stella: "The Quartz family."

Y/N: "That was not my fault. Their guards shot first."

Stella: "You left more bodies then the job wanted."

Y/N: "Well excuse me for defending myself."

Stella: "Just don't go overboard."

Y/N: "Yeah yeah."

He grabs his bag and heads to the home of his job.

*back with girl* 

The girl wakes up from her cry nap to the sound of her father yelling.

Zeke: "Come here now runt!!!"

Not wanting to make him angry she quickly makes her way to her father. Getting there she sees him standing next to the table.

Zeke: "You didn't put your plate in the sink."

She opens her mouth to explain but gets cut off.

Zeke: "You know what happens when you don't put away dishes."

He marches to her. When he raises his hand a knock is heard.

Zeke: "Who the hell would be at our door this late?"

Grumbling he walks to the door. He's met with Y/N.

Zeke: "The hell you want?"

Y/N: "You Zeke?"

Zeke: "Yeah, what's it to you?"

Y/N smiles slamming his boot into Zeke's chest. He's sent flying backwards colliding with a wall. Y/N walks through the doorway and into the kitchen. As he spots the girl a chair is slammed over his head. Zeke surrounds Y/N then withdraws a gun. Smiling he fires a bullet into Y/N's head killing him.

Zeke: "Come into my house huh? Damn idiot."

He looks at his daughter to see her eyes wide.

Zeke: "What? You never seen a dead person before?"

She remains stunned at the cold murder. This makes Zeke mad.

Zeke: "Answer me runt!"

Her eyes further widen as Zeke reels back his gun. Before he can pistol whip her his wrist is grabbed. Zeke turns his head where all the color leaves his face.

Y/N: "That wasn't very nice."