New Arrival

3rd POV

Off the coast of Patch we find a prison. This building houses the Remnians that pose a threat to the safety of Remnant. They possess semblances one would deem, unnatural and chaotic. 

Going through the prison's main hall and to the back we find its yard. Here is where the prisoners come to get some outside time. Going to the center we see a reasonably older man painting the scenery.

Man: "Hey old man."

The old man continues painting. 

Man: "Hey I'm talking to you."

He places his hand on the old man's shoulder turning him around.

Old man: "You say something?"

Man: "Yeah, I got a problem with you."

The old man sticks in an ear trumpet leaning closer to the man.

Old man: "You'll have to speak up sonny. My hearing ain't what it once was."

Man: "You stole my pudding!"

The old man strokes his long gray beard.

Old man: "Huh, I don't recall stealing a thing in my life."

Man: "Cut the crap old man and give me back my pudding!"

Old man: "But how can I return something I never took?"

Man: "You asshole!"

He lunges forward. But the old man knees his stomach making him slouch forward. Then grabbing the back of his white uniform the old man slams the man's face into the paint before slamming it into the canvass creating a giant smiling face.

Speaker: "Prisoner 24601, please report to your cell."

Old man: "Looks like I'm in trouble."

He walks away while pulling a pudding cup out of his pocket. By the time he finishes it he arrives at his cell to find General Ironwood waiting for him.

Ironwood: "Y/N L/N."

Y/N: "General. What're you doing here?"

Ironwood: "I have a mission for you."

Y/N: "I'll have to pass."

Ironwood: "That's not an option. This mission's too important."

Y/N: "What kind of mission is it exactly?"

Ironwood: "It's one that concerns everyone."

Y/N sighs.

Y/N: "Fine I'll help you."

Ironwood pulls a key out of his pocket. He then inserts the key unlocking the dampening collar around Y/N's neck. As if by magic the gray in Y/N's hair and beard goes away going to its original color. Once it's back to normal Y/N cracks his neck stretching out his muscles. 

Y/N: "Man it feels good to be young again."

Ironwood: "Now that that's outta the way we can get you prepped."

He leads Y/N out of the cell block to the storage room. Once he's handed his crate he strips down to his underwear.

Ironwood: "We have changing rooms."

Y/N: "We're both dudes so there's nothing to worry about."

He finally throws on his dog tags finishing his changing. He pulls out a smaller crate and upon opening it he's shown his weapons.

Y/N: *takes them out* "Hey girls. Did you miss daddy?"

Ironwood: "Can we move this along?"

Y/N hmphs before turning his daggers into their gun form and putting them away. 

Ironwood: "Now we can leave."

Y/N: "Not yet."

His body vibrates causing multiple versions of himself to emerge on top of each other. When things calm down he is seen with a haircut and no beard.

Ironwood: "That was disturbing to watch."

Y/N: "I'm rusty. Been awhile since I had to do that."

Ironwood hmphs leading Y/N to a bullhead. Y/N hops inside as Ironwood stays behind.

Y/N: "You not coming?"

Ironwood: "I have other business to attend to. I trust things to you."

Y/N: "Just so we're clear I don't like taking orders from you."

Ironwood: "Believe me, you've made that crystal clear."

Y/N: "And I hate you for what you did to me."

Ironwood: "Yeah."

Y/N: "Which is why if we meet again I'm gonna break your nose."

Ironwood: "Looking forward to it."

Y/N takes a seat in the bullhead as it takes off. After an hour and a half the bullhead finally arrives at its destination. The door opens letting Y/N out.

Y/N: "The great Beacon Academy. Never would I have ever though I'd come here."

He hops off and walks to Beacon Tower. Upon entering he's met with Glynda and Ozpin.

Y/N: "Hey Ozzy boy."

Ozpin: "Y/N."

Glynda: "Wait Y/N? As in Y/N L/N?"

Y/N: "Have we met before?"

Glynda: "No. But know that it's a pleasure to now. I'm excited to have you on board with us."

Y/N: "Is she a fan?"

Ozpin: "No. She just knows that it's an honor to have a man of your... caliber."

Y/N: *sits down* "So what am I dealing with?"

Ozpin: "A likely powerful enemy."