The Mighty Bear

Y/N POV

We enter the academy to find it silent.

Ruby: "There doesn't seem to anyone here."

Y/N: "Keep your guard up. Things aren't always what they appear."

Yang: "Hard to think that this place was buzzing with student life."

Qrow: "All driven away by a maniac with a weird hair color."

Voice: "That's not very nice."

We look forward to see an eight foot tall man. He has long gray almost white hair with matching eyes.

Y/N: "Who're you?"

Bobby: "Name's Bobby King."

He lifts her sleeve up showing off a massive brand.

Bobby: "The bear."

Neo/Y/N: "Gifted."

Bobby: "Correct."

Y/N: "You guys hang back. He's all mine."

Ruby: "But-"

Y/N: "But nothing. You kids don't stand a chance. He'll just kill you."

I walk forward as Bobby does the same. I stand before him having to look up at him.

Bobby: "You know most people I fought ran away when they saw my stature."

Y/N: "I never run away."

Boy: "Then you'll die braver than them."

I withdraw my daggers swinging them in his face. He simply catches them and headbutts me into an academy pillar.

Booby: "Try harder."

I shake myself alert and use my ability. Appearing in front of him he tries to crush me. I however slide between his legs slicing open his back. He simply scoffs back kicking me. I use my ability to appear in front of him slicing his chest.

I keep using my ability to jump around him slicing various parts of his body. When I cease I see that he's still standing. He's even smiling. He grabs my face throwing me over his shoulder onto the ground. He then kicks me across the floor.

Bobby: "There's a reason I was branded with the bear. I have massive aura reserves. Meaning I can take as many hits as you can give me until you wear yourself out."

Y/N: *in head* "Great, so he's basically a blob. I can hit him all day and he just eats it up. How on earth am I gonna beat him? Think Y/N think."

I quickly try to put a plan together. How do you take down an attack absorbing sponge? I think as hard as I can when finally an idea hits me. He has huge auras reserves, but there is a limit. All I gotta do is just deal enough damage to drain them completely and he'll be left vulnerable.

Y/N: "You claim to last until I wear myself out. Let's test that."

I rush forward reeling back my daggers. When Bobby goes to crush me I use my ability to jump back. Free I swing my daggers cutting near his shoulders. More annoyed than hurt he tries grab me. I slide between his legs cutting the back of his knees.

He shouts turning around to bring both of his fists down. I use my ability to appear above him. I then slam both of my daggers into his shoulders. He screams in pain when I appear behind him. Withdrawing two smaller daggers I slam them into the sides of his knees.

Not letting up I withdraw another two dagger slamming them just under his armpits. Bobby swings his arm trying to hit me. But I appear in his blind spot thrusting two daggers into his pecs. I duck under his fist slamming two more daggers into his sciatic nerves. This is the final push making his aura shatter.

Bobby: "H-how?"

Y/N: "You may have a big aura reserves but you still have a limit. All I had to do was hit you where it'd hurt the most. Do that enough times and those reserves will quickly drop to nothing."

He slightly chuckles.

Bobby: "Clever. Very clever."

He smiles before passing out. I withdraw my daggers holstering them. That's when clapping is heard.

Voice: "Congratulations, you defeated the mighty bear. You truly are skilled."

I look to see sir ginger from Vale.

Y/N: "Hello Ginger."

Pyro: "The name's Elden, Elden Fuego. But you can just call me Pyro."

He turns around exposing the back of his neck. There I see a brand.

Pyro: "The dragon."