Meeting

Y/N POV

The day after the dance I wake up and head to the auditorium. Getting there I see students from other academies gathered. Then after a long speech we make our way to the mission boards. I make my way there to see Neo.

Y/N: "Hey Neo."

Neo: "Hi dad."

Y/N: "So what mission y'all taking?"

Neo: "Search and destroy. There's been a lot of Grimm spotted on a place called Mt. Glenn. We're gonna go there and take care of them."

Y/N: "Be safe. And remember to always be on alert."

Neo: "I know." 

Y/N: "I mean it. I care about you."

She smiles hugging me.

Neo: "I know. I'll see you in a couple days."

Ozpin: *on speaker* "Professor L/N please report to my office."

Neo: *mockingly* "Uh oh, you're in trouble~"

Y/N: "Shut up."

I walk to Beacon Tower. When I reach it I meet up with Glynda. 

Glynda: "Y/N, a pleasure."

Y/N: "Glynda."

We ride the elevator up.

Y/N: "So what is it Ozpin needs me for?"

Glynda: "No clue. But seems he wants me present too."

There's a brief silence.

Glynda: "I saw that you're quite the fighter. But throughout it I couldn't help but notice that you were holding back. Why?"

Y/N: "I kinda gave on the fighter life. In the past I picked fights. But once Neo came into my life I learned to fight only when I need to. Other than that I live the pacifist route."

The door opens. I'm then blasted by a voice.

Ironwood: "Y/N."

I deliver a powerful right hook to his face letting out a loud crunch. 

Glynda: "Pacifist... right."

Ironwood: "You broke me nose!"

Y/N: "I said I would."

He stares before tilting his head.

Ironwood: "That you did. And I suppose I deserved it for what I did."

Ozpin: "Now that you two have solved your problem, perhaps we can get this meeting started."

Y/N: "Meeting?"

Ozpin: "Sit down."

We all take a seat as Ironwood resets his nose. Ozpin then darkens the room as the file of Bensley appears.

Ozpin: "It took quite a while but we finally caught a break in figuring out who exactly Mr. Bensley is. Turns out he's a low level merc who's been in and out of prison for the past twenty years."

Ironwood: "Twenty? He still looks like a teen."

Ozpin: "We ran some tests and found that like Y/N here he's far older than he looks."

Glynda: "How much older?"

Ozpin: "Ninety five."

Y/N: "That's impossible, I thought I was the only one aging slowly."

Ozpin: "So did I. Yet here is another."

Ironwood: "How is it you're aging slowly?"

Y/N: "Technically I don't age. My ability allows me to jump back to a previous version of myself. It also works automatically. Meaning it can theoretically keep me young forever."

Glynda: "So immortality?"

Y/N: "In essence, yeah. But that's due to my ability. So how on earth is Bensley able to look young too?"

Ozpin: "We ran a test to find out. Turns out his genetics were heavily modified. Odds are that's where the answer lies."

The file then switches to a map with a hotspot on it.

Ozpin: "On top of that, we were able to find out the place he frequents the most. It's in the mountains to the west of here."

Y/N: "I wonder what's there."

Ozpin: "We have no idea. But that's what you're gonna find out."

Y/N: "Me?"

Ozpin: "Yes. I get this feeling that you might be able to find something we won't."

Y/N: "When do I leave?"

Ozpin: "Right now."

I nod heading to the bullheads. Hopping aboard I'm flown to the mountains. The bullhead hovers above the ground. I land hitting a sizable layer of snow.

Pilot: "We're gonna go refuel. Call when you're ready to be picked up."

Y/N: "Copy."

The bullhead flies away leaving me. I then turn around.

Y/N: "Now, to find where it is Bensley has been going."

I pull out my scroll and follow the map to the hotspot.