2

George grabbed a pair of Notfound goggles and put them on his head as he leaned back on the stall, spreading his legs open. He looked down at the camera with his head resting on the back of his hand, his rings gleaming. The flash on the camera went off and made George blink a lot after. 

"Did it turn out good?" George asked, rubbing his eyes from the flash. The photographer showed George the photo and plugged a USB stick into his computer, fumbling around with it.

"I'll edit the background to a pale baby blue and then we can send it off to the papers and magazines." The photographer picked up his books and pulled down the green screen, getting ready to pack away. George froze when an idea hit him.

"Put the background colour to a pale lime green instead. It'll look better." Alco the photogroapher, shot their head around with a stunned look. It wasn't usual for Clay and George's

"That's Dream.co's signature color. You can't do that."

"Who's stopping me?"

"Clay, duh. If he sees it, which he will, he'll be so pissed off with you."

"That's the point. It'll get a reaction out of him and he'll be annoyed with me at the ceremony tomorrow." George sighed and placed his wine glass down, pulling out his phone and opening twitter.

'I can't believe George denied my request to colab with him :( </3'

'We'll see ;)' George replied and almost immediately he got a response from Clay, as usual. It often made George wonder wha that man did in his free time. He was practically always replying to tweets but still always found to time to actually work.

'OMG GUYS HE PUT A WINKY FACE!!! HE LIKES ME :O got me twirling my hair a shit 😫' George audibly scoffed and shut off his phone as his photographer uploaded the photos to his computer.

"I'll see you later, George." Alco waved goodbye to their manager and held their laptop and notepads up and under their chin so nothing would fall on the floor.

"Bye, Alco." George walked over and sat on his office chair, spinning around mindlessly and he read multiple emails. Eventually, he decided to get his outfit ready for tomorrow and he needed to look presentable. He grabbed a matte black suit and some silver earrings along with a lime green bow tie and a flower to go in his breast pocket on the blazer of his suit. While he was at it, he decided to add his 'Notfound' goggles that were basically clout goggles but more fancy (with diamonds, signature, better lenses, etc. George leaned over to a small velvet pot and opened it, taking out small stud earrings. George just decided to put them in but just as he was about to he noticed Clay putting a cardboard sign up against the window with words on it. 

'I can't wait to beat you at the ceremony tomorrow. I'm gonna beat you in awards again, loser.'

'I beat you in awards last time, fuck face'

'come over then'

'???'

'fuck my face then'

'I'm going to bed now, fucking weirdo.'

'without me? :( </3'

'bad night, loser.'

533 words