14

please give me ideas <3
this one is short kinda because i have no ideas :(

"I said all of that?" George asked, looking up at Dream, who was busy sending e-mails to people as he had been extremely busy with spending time with George, who was currently sitting on Dream's lap, straddling him. George was pretty bored and Dream ditching him to write e-mails made him even more bored so in return he got Dream to write his e-mails for him.

"Yeah, I wouldn't lie to you, George."

"I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable." He muttered, feeling guilty about it, even though he didn't know he did it. 

"How would you make me uncomfortable?"

"I literally asked if you'd date a girl, you're gay. I also kept making comments about kissing you and you being my boyfriend."

"It didn't make me uncomfortable, and besides, you were drunk, I'm not mad at all." Dream let go of the mouse and leaned back, hugging George tightly. He knew he felt bad about it, that's why he wanted George to know it was okay. Dream never really noticed it himself, but he was extremely protective of George. If someone hurt George, he would find any way possible to hurt them back 10x harder. George noticed it a lot, but he didn't mind because it just made him feel safer around him. The brunette looked up and saw Dream looked confused, so he waited for him to say something.

"How do you spell, business."

"You literally own and run your own business, how do you not know how to spell it?" Laughed George. Dream just rolled his eyes and opened another tab to google it as George wouldn't help him. After a few clicks he typed it in and got back to the e-mails.

"You're literally sitting on my lap, I can't think straight." He spoke. George raised an eyebrow and looked at him. It was true, Dream found it a lot harder to concentrate when he had George on his lap, but he really needed to do his work (and George's work), so he just had to try and ignore it.

"Well, I'm bored and you ditched me to write e-mails to people."

"Well in return I'm doing your work." Dream complained. He wasn't annoyed but he liked to act like he was because George would tease him over it. George thought of something to say back and smirked when he thought of something to say. He sat up and leaned closer to Dream's ear, lifting himself up by wrapping his arms around the back of Dream's neck.

"That's a good boy." Dream nearly chocked when George said that but coughed to cover it up. He sat back down and acted like he didn't do anything.

"You're distracting me. Stop being a tease, or I won't do your work."

"I'm not a tease."

"Okay then you're a brat. You can't deny that one."

"And you're needy."

"I am not." Dream said defensively. He leaned back to get a better look at George, who wasn't going to give their little joke argument up. George just rolled his eyes and let go of Dream.

"Okay, I'll go to sleep in my room." George put his feet on the ground and acted like he was going to walk off, which he obviously wouldn't do but he wanted to annoy Dream, like he usually did.

"Wait no, stay." Dream put his hands on George's hips and pulled him back down, earning a laugh from George. Dream scoffed and let go of George, returning to sending e-mails. The brunette sighed out of boredom and started playing with Dream's hair.

"I told you so." They both stayed in a comfortable silence for a while as George played with his stands.

"This doesn't even make fucking sense, stupid thing." Dream slammed the mouse down in frustration, making George jump.

"Chill, you scared the shit out of me."

"I'm sorry, this is just so fucking stupid. It's telling me to get more profits on the corset when I haven't even fucking released it. What does he mean make more profits? For starters he needs me to release it and secondly he can't even tell me what to do, fucking bitch." He rambled, pissed off with his work. George turned around and looked at the screen, to then shrug his shoulders and go back to hugging Dream. He never really hugged Dream, he didn't know why, Dream was perfectly fine with hugs.

"Shut up shouting." George mumbled as he buried his head in the crook of Dream's neck. 

"No." 

"I'll go in my room."

"Okay, sorry." Dream said, kissing George's forehead. George kissed Dream's neck in return and looked up at him to see his reaction. Dream tensed up; he did at any sign of affection from George.

"I like this."

"What do you like?"

"Just like, hugging you and being around you."

"You mean sitting on my lap, idiot."

"That too."

"Mhm, so you fell for me?" He teased once again. George looked up and pushed Dream away by his forehead, playfully.

"You fell harder."

"I did." Dream leaned forward and kissed George's nose instead. He would've kissed him properly, but he was too worried to do that so he'd just have to play the waiting game with his own feelings.