21

"Are you sure you want people to know? I mean, we haven't been dating for long so if you find someone better than me you might-" George rambled on but Dream pulled him into a kiss to cut him off his sentence. George always wanted more from when Dream kisses him, but Dream would always pull away and act as if nothing happened.

"The only person better than you is me, and it's not like I can cheat on you with myself, okay, my love?" Dream booped his nose and glided his thumb over George's knuckles to calm him down.

"You're such an idiot." George said, looking around before wrapping his arms around Dream's neck to pull him into a kiss. They quickly pulled away, not they they wanted to, but they didn't want to be seen kissing just yet.

"Clay, you're up in 4 minutes." Some random director said, waving people into their positions. Dream out a hand in their shoulder to stop them from walking away

"Actually I'm going on with George's if that's okay."

"Is there a reason?"

"Can he go on or not?"

"Yeah, sure." The person said, walking off to go rush other people on. Dream look at George, who was sitting on a black box filled with clothes. When Dream walked over, George was taller so Dream had to look up to kiss him. Dream stepped forward so George's legs were wrapped around his sides.

"How are we going to tell people? I feel like just saying it will be dumb." George said, brushing Dream's hair with his fingertips.

"We probably won't even need to say anything. We could...hold hands?" Dream put a hand on top of George's and brushed his thumb over the knuckles once again as he knew it comforted George.

"Would people really think we're dating though?" Asked the brunette. Dream shrugged his shoulders and held George climb down off the box. He dusted George's suit off quickly while he was at it.

"Probably yeah, we've been seen holding hands before so why not?"

"Yeah, okay."

"Love, I promise you I'm not going to force you into telling others, okay? If you don't want to we don't have to."

"No, I want to." Dream smiled fondly at him and pulled him into one last kiss as he knew they'd have to go on soon. George put his hands on either side of Dream's face, not really caring if people saw them now. Dream knew no one was around, but he still pulled away.

"Please?"

"When we get home, angel."

"Clay, George, you're on in 50 seconds!"

Dream grabbed George's hand and ran over to the side part so they could have a quick access to the red carpet. A crew of workers came over and gave them some touch ups before they went on.

Then, they were on.

Dream walked down the red carpet with his dark green suit on, waving at the cameras with one hand, as his other hand was occupied with George's hand. They both acted like they weren't holding hands and focused on the cameras, trying to ignore everyone gasping and yelling questions.

After standing and smiling at the cameras for a few more seconds, they both turned around and walked off, hand in hand. George was panicking like crazy, worried about all the things he had just heard.

"Dream they know!"

"They do, is that okay with you, love?" Dream walked around George with hand hands on his waist as he walked past a few crowds of workers. George looked up at Dream and looked around, he wanted to kiss Dream again, but there were far too many people around fir him to feel comfortable doing so.

"More than okay."

"Perfect."

"Can we go home now?" George said, tugging at Dream's arm. Dream shook his head and pointed over to an event hall. George groaned and shook his head, he hated events, and based on all the dirty looks other celebrities gave him earlier, there was no way he'd go in there and socialize with them.

"George, we have to go to an event."

"I'll do anything, please." He begged, making Dream raise an eyebrow. He smirked and went close to his ear.

"Anything?"

"Anything."

"Get in the car." Dream said, fast walking to the exit.

(A/N/ : SO SORRY FOR THE SHIT UPDATES!!! AS A GIFT FOR YOUR PATIENCE I WILL LET YOU CHOOSE THE NEXT CHAPTER :))

SMUT OR NO SMUT?

IF YES WHAT TYPE OF SMUT? LIKE HEAD, ACTUAL FUCKING OR SMTHING IDK???

LOVE YOU <3