16

The whole car ride to George's house was silent, the only sound being heard was the faint music. Dream had kept his hand on George's thigh the whole time, not wanting to let go in the slightest. Dream didn't want George to leave but he knew he had to because they became way to attached to eachother, almost like they couldn't live without eachother.

"Uhm, this is it, right?" Dream said, pulling up to a mansion. George nodded and unbuckling his seatbelt, making Dream let go of his thigh. George got out the car and waited for the boot of the car to open up, when he did he got his suitcase out. He was leaving too quickly, he wanted some time to say goodbye to George, he didn't want it to just be a wave goodbye, but it seemed that way.

Before he left, he went on a stealing spree where he stole all his favourite clothes of Dream's. Though, Dream did notice but he let it happen because George looked cute in his clothes. Dream was frozen in his seat as he watched George walk up his driveway, it was ridiculous how attached he had became to George. It was crazy how love could change someone.

Before George put the keys in his front door, Dream opened the car door and ran up the driveway to George, pulling him into a hug.

"You forgot something." Dream mumbled into the crook of George's neck. George put a hand on Dream's hand, that was on his should and turned around.

"What did I forget?" George smiled, tilting his head to the side slightly.

"My hug, obviously."

"Still not ready to give me my kiss?"

"I'd love to but it'll be too sad to give you one before you leave."

"Kiss here?" George pointed to the corner of his mouth, slightly on his cheek. Dream just smiled and pulled him in by his shoulders, kissing him on his cheek/corner of his mouth. George smiled and did the same, hugging him, Dream hugged him while swaying him side to side.

"Can I atleast stay the night?"

"You haven't gotten any less clingy since the day I moved in with you."

"Well, can we call then?"

"I promise we can call." Dream kissed him on the cheek and walked back over to his car, waving goodbye to him. George waved goodbye and waited for him to drive off before entering his house.

sorry this is short, ive been busy :(

ajwhejsng
would you guys care if i did a small time skip for like 2 months ahead?