6

"Alright, I have some clothes here for you but they might be a little big as they are my old ones." Dream threw George a black hoodie and some grey joggers as it wasn't too flashy for where Dream was taking George. The brunette looked down confused and unfolded the hoodie to see his old merch logo on it. George sighed and scurried over to the bathroom where he got changed. He looked at himself in the mirror and barely recognised himself. He never dressed that way, not since he was a kid. He never had free time as there was always a meeting or event so it was always suits. He couldn't lie, he did feel alot more comfortable with himself when wearing it.

"Why am I wearing this?" George asked

"Because we are going out to the shops, duh. Besides, you look hot in that." Dream said, trying to find some shoes for George in the back of his closet. To be fair, Dream never really threw out his old clothes, he didn't know why but he kept them. Dream let his mind wander as George got changed in the other room. He was soon snapped out of his thoughts when George opened the bathroom door and steeped back into the bedroom.

"You look hot, now come on, let's go before it gets busy." Dream grabbed George by the wrist and practically dragged him out the house to his Tesla. One thing about Dream was that he got distracted easily, which meant he'd find something on the floor when doing paperwork and then forget about the paperwork, which his why he had it on his passenger seat right now.

"Where do I sit?"

"Oh shit, I forgot about that. Uhm, do you mind sitting in the back? it's all organized in alphabetical order and I don't want it getting all mixed up."

"Okay, Dream."

"Is that my nickname now?"

"Yeah, so you better answer to it."

"Or what?" Dream turned around and looked George dead in the eyes. George just looked out the window until he felt Dream's eyes fall off himself. Dream smirked, knowing he had won and typed in the address to the shopping centre while George stared out the window.

"Are you okay?"

"Why?"

"I don't know, you look sad."

"I'm fine don't worry."

"Mmm, no." Dream put the car in auto pilot and took off his seat belt, climbing in the back with George, who looked at him in utter confusion. Dream said nothing and sat in the middle seat next to him, typing something in on his phone. George rolled his eyes and just looked out the window again as everything went by.

"Okay, 'what human emotion are you quiz', let's do it." Dream sat up and clicked on it. Due to it being rainy outside, the car was dark inside and the light from his phone brightned his face slightly.

"What?"

"A quiz, it's my favourite thing to do when I'm bored and it helps get to know eachother better." Dream looked up at George to see if he was onboard with the idea, which he was still confused about.

"For the second smartest person in the world I'd expect you to be a little less confused most of the time."

"Whatever, just do the stupid quiz. I wanna read out the questions to you first though." George turned his body slightly so his back was half on the seat and half against the door. Dream nodded and handed him his phone to then fiddle with the ring on his finger like he always did.

"What if your favourite colour? It says all of them by the way, there's most of the normal colours."

"Green, obviously. The colour you stole for your most recent photoshoot, may I add."