24

"Okay, you're going to love this so much!" Dream did little jumps up and down while clapping his hands as George put his shoes on. Dream had been working on this project for about 3 years, but George only started noticing on the final year, he questioned it a lot, but Dream never gave any information on what it was. It was a surprise and Dream did everything it took to keep it a surprise.

A lot had changed in the past 3 years. Dream and George both connected their companies and called it DreamNotFound.co, and the criticism about their relationship had mostly disappeared. George was a lot more confident about who he was and his sexuality, he was happy to date Dream and he often found himself rambling on about how much he meant to him when he was laying on Dream's lap.

Currently, Dream was sitting in the car with George, who had a blindfold on. Dream had been working on this for 3 years and he would hate to not see George's raw reaction to it.

"Okay, I'm gonna guide you out the car and you're gonna look down at the floor while I put my hands over your eyes, okay?"

"Okay." George said, tapping around the surfaces around him so he could try and get a sense of direction. Dream unbuckled his seatbelt and lifted him up by his waist, helping him out the car.  Dream took George's blindfold off and covered his eyes with his hands, quickly double checking to see if there were any gaps.

"We'll be there in a second, my love." Dream said, slowly walking while guiding George at the same time. He smiled when he saw the surprise in the distances and picked his speed up, excited to hear George's thoughts on it.

"Okay, do you know what this is?" Dream asked.

"A future unsolved murder documentary?"

"George, didn't I literally not sleep for 2 days because you wouldn't say 'Goodnight, I love you.'? You're such an idiot." Dream laughed, fumbling around with something in his pocket as he kept one hand over the blindfold incase George could see through it. He definitely couldn't as Dream tested it himself, but he liked to take the extra precautions due to it being such a big surprise.

"Okay, phew." George stepped back and pressed his back against Dream's torso. Dream stopped messing about with the stuff in his pocket and put a hand on George's waist.

"So, do you want me to give you a little introduction?" He teased, making George laugh. He let Dream kiss his cheek continuously before getting an answer.

"You're so dumb." George smiled, heart beating quickly because he was excited for the surprise.

"Is that a yes or a no? Either way I'm still giving you one."

"Yes."

"For the past three years, you and me can never get some nice private time. There's always a meeting for our company, or a stupid paparazzi following us around. It's never just you and me anymore, is it?" George was confused how sad this got, but he wasn't going to judge too quickly incase it had something to do with it.

"No, we don't get enough private time between us." George appreciated every single second of private time they got together because it was so rare. Sometimes Dream would be at a meeting, or George would be at his own house while Dream stayed at his.

"Yeah, and for the past three years you've got into gardening and going on walks. You like exploring the forests with me and climbing trees with me. You love the outdoors and just nature in general, but that's been stripped from you- no...us, because of the city, right?" George loved nature, it distracted himself from work. He was stressed out with work so much because he didn't have any hobbies. He just worked and worked and worked until he'd pass out when Dream would hug him. So nature made him no longer stress out as much.