19

"George, can I ask you something?" Dream said, leaning against the doorway while watching Geore finish some work he hadn't done. Dream made George start his work up again so he could get back into routine, as he didn't want to be doing all the work for George as it was his company.

"Yeah, what's up?" George asked, tapping the end of a pen on his lip as he thought about what to put next into his work. Dream walked up behind him and crossed his arms around the top of George's chair.

"Can you explain to me why I've gradually noticed my clothes disappearing from my closet?"

"I have no idea." George lied, it was extremely obvious, but he knew Dream already knew where they were, so he decided to just drag it out. Dream spun George's chair around and walked over to the closet, where he hovered his hand over the handle, making George smile, though he defiantly tried hiding it before Dream noticed.

"So if I looked in here, I wouldn't find any of my clothes?" He questioned, sticking out his pinky finger so George would do a pinky promise. As suspected, George didn't do the pinky promise as he didn't like to break them.

"I can't promise anything."

"Do you want your boyfriend to walk around the streets shirtless?"

"No." George immediately said, making Dream laugh.

"Then at least give back 6 hoodies." Dream said. George looked up at Dream in disbelief, acting as if he didn't have Dream's entire hoodie collection and half of his shirt collection.

"That's so much!" George complained, not wanting to give any back. Dream rolled his eyes and opened the closet door, making a bunch of hoodies fall out onto the floor. George looked up at Dream and brought his hand to his mouth to try and muffle his giggles.

"George, you have like 20 in here!"

"Okay, but I want to choose what ones you can have back." George walked over and cross his legs while sitting in front of the pile, carefully choosing out his favourite ones as Dream watched him. What Dream noticed is that he was choosing all of the ones that Dream wore the most, it didn't bother him though, he found it quite cute to be honest. George decided to keep 8 of them, as they were all his favourites.

"Want me to buy you some hoodies? Though, I am pretty sure you bought some a while ago." Dream asked, sitting down next to him while looking through all the hoodies George decided to keep. Out of habit, he started folding them into neat piles.

"No, I like your ones."

"I can buy you the ones I get, what designs do you like the most."

"No, I like your ones."

"Alright, if I don't like one anymore, I give it to you, yeah?"

"Yeah, okay." One small thing Dream noticed about George, was that he always had to be around him. If Dream wasn't around, George would have something of Dream's with him, like earlier, when Dream was doing the housework and George was doing his business work, George had Dream's blanket on his lap. It was small things, but Dream noticed all of them quite cute, so he assumed George kept his hoodies for the same reason.

"Oh, you like my ones, the ones I wear?"

"Yes."

"Bit gay, not going to lie." Dream said in a teasing tone while leaning forward. Geore put three fingers on Dream's chest and tried to playfully push him away.

"You're literally gay."

"Nope, I'm straight and I despise men."

"Straighter than the 15th letter of the alphabet?" George sat and watched Dream count on his fingers while muttering the letters of the alphabet. George rolled his eyes and grabbed the pile of hoodies, putting it back in the closet.

"K...L...M...N...O! Hey, that's so mean."

"That took you a while, I thought you were like, the smartest person ever?"

"I am." He cockily replied, leaning back over to George so they were close again. He tilted his head slightly and gave a sassy smile. George did the same and even poked his tongue out at Dream to annoy him.

"You're the smartest person ever?"

"Yeah."

"So, what am I thinking of right now?" Dream sat in silence while he looked at George's facial expressions while thinking of something to use as a hint. He couldn't find anything so he just went with the most random thing he could think of.

"Thinking of stealing more of my hoodies."

"That's not fair."

"How?"

"I'm always thinking of that."

"Yeah, that's why the whole contents of my closet is in yours."

bleh this was so bad but ideas are always appreciated! i always love putting your ideas in the book :)