20

"Okay, listen, I'll be there. With George? Yes, of course, but I need- I need to know the date." Dream pinched the bridge of his nose as he stressed to the other person on the phone. George heard this and peeked his head around the door to Dream's office.

"Dream?" George whispered, slowly walking in the room.

"Hi, love. Sorry, I'm on the phone, you can sit with me if you want." Dream put a hand over the speaker of the phone and spun around on his chair. George nodded and walked over, grabbing a beanbag to sit on. Dream grabbed George and tugged at the bottom of his shirt, making George look at him, confused. Dream shook his head when he pointed to the beanbag and wrapped an arm around George, pulling him on his lap.

"Sorry- No, I wasnt ignoring you my boyfriend just called me that's all." Roughly an hour or two ago, Dream asked George if he could just say he had a boyfriend rather than who he dated, which George agreed with as it wasn't saying who he dated.

"Is there a problem, sir?" Dream sat up, questioning what the tone of the person's voice was implying.

George noticed Dream was extremely protective over him. If someone was mean to George, even if it wasn't directly at him, Dream would still get mad. It was funny, Dream cared a lot more than George did, well, George liked to act that way. Dream noticed if someone critizier George for the way he did something, George would change it and do whatever the public expected.

"Okay, well, it's not up to me if he goes, if he goes then he goes and if he doesn't he doesn't, simple." Dream said a few more things and hung up the phone, taking a sigh of relief. George tried to hide his laugh by closing his mouth but it was obvious he was about to burst into a fit of laughter.

"God, he was so annoying. 'Do this, do that, make sure you're there, make sure you wear this' holy fuck. He was so rude as well." Dream ran a hand through his hair and leaned back on the chair. George just shrugged his shoulders and started to look around at the office. He never really went in Dream's office, he had no reason to be in there other than when he needed Dream to get something for him.

"You're a lot clingier than I thought you'd be."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"I didn't think you'd actually show affection to me. You've said you hate me so many times it's just funny how you've warmed up to me this much only a few days in a relationship."

"It's not a few days, I've known you for years and our relationship for the past months have hardly been enemies."

"Either way, I still don't mind you being clingy, to be honest I like it." Dream hugged George even tighter and began kissing his neck. George smiled to himself as Dream made his way up his neck and onto his cheek.

"You're the one that pulled me onto your lap." George said, leaning back slightly so their noses were barely touching.

"You're the one still sitting on it." Dee said, placing a kiss on his lips.

"Idiot." George replied, not having a very good way to comeback at Dream, who always had an answer to everything. Dream shrugged his shoulders and started running his fingers through George's hair, messing it up.

"You're messing my hair up."

"Oh my god, I have the best idea ever! Sit down infront of my chair." George slid down and off the chair, sitting on the floor infront of Dream, who remained seated on his chair.

"Oh?" George said, when Dream sat up. Dream shook his head and laughed, very lightly pushing George away by his forehead. He leaned over and grabbed a hairband that was in a pencil pot.

"Why do you have hairbands?"

"Protective boyfriend much? Don't worry, they're only for when my hair gets too long. Sometimes my hair gets long and in my face so I just tie them into little top knots so it's out the way."

"I'm the protective one? Are you forgetting earlier, on the phone? He wasn't even insulting me yet you still got all defensive over me."

"That's because I love you, duh. Anyways, if I pull your hair too hard tell me because I don't want to hurt you." Dream said, gently holding George's hair up to tie it. George was looking at Dream's facial expressions in the mirror, he silently laughed to himself at how focused he was. Dream seemed like a very tough person, and he was, if someone hurt George or upset him then he'd murder them, but he was mostly a teddy bear.

George was tough himself, he had his fair share of arguements with people, but Dream didn't the sound of people yelling at the person he loved most, so Dream would fight George's battles for him.

"Oh I forgot to tell you, tomorrow we have to go to this event thing. Just walk down a carpet or some shit like that."

"I don't have any suits." George said, confused. He looked at Dream in the mirror and saw he was smiling to himself.

"I bought you one." He simply replied with a smile still plastered onto his face. George sighed. He hates it when Dream bought him things, he didn't like things being bought for him, he hated it.

"Dream, no. I told you to not buy me things, how much even was it?"

"Doesn't matter, what matters is how glamorous your hair looks." Dream flicked one of the top knots and smiled at how funny it was. He pointed to he mirror and smiled, clapping his hands. George poked at the bits of hair sticking up and laughed.

(HELP I TRIED MAKING AN EXAMPLE IM GONNA CRY LMAO, BASICALLY WHEN YOU TIE HAIRBANDS IN SECTIONS OF MENS HAIR SO ITS ALL STUCK UP LMAO)

"You should wear that to the event tomorrow."

"I think it'll start a trend it looks so glamorous."  George said sarcastically. Dream flicked a few of them and sat down on the floor next to him so he could tie his own up.

"I look so dumb." George laughed looking at the hair in the mirror.

"You never look dumb, idiot."

sorry ive been so busy with life, i will post on here more hopefully :))