Chapter 1

It was January 11th, the day when two twin boys were brought to the Todoroki family. They were identical, the only difference between them were their hair colour. One had half-white and half-red while the other had fully red hair. As Rei cradled her two sleeping babies, she smiled down at them before looking at her husband and giving him a tired smile. He gave a small smile back before taking one them off her and cradling it in his arms.

After a few moments, he handed the child back to Rei and made his way to the door. Enji, or better known as Endeavour, invited his three other children into the room so they could see their new siblings.

Natsuo was ecstatic, pleased to know he was no longer the youngest and he could now boss not one but two people around. Fuyumi smiled, she was over the moon to see the two sleeping figures but also sad that she'd still be the only daughter in the house.

Touya stared at the two infants, he envied that they were so pure and innocent but he prayed that they'd stay that way. He hoped that neither got the perfect quirk his father so desperately strived for but he also hoped that they did and this endless cycle of abuse would be put to an end. 

Enji took in the features of his newborns and deduced that the one with two different hair colours would most likely have the quirk he was trying to accomplish. He smirked to himself as he saw his dreams become true through this child.

"What are their names?" Fuyumi asked

"The red haired one is Izuku while the multicoloured one is Shoto." Rei answered her daughter. She smiled as Fuyumi clapped her hands while Natsuo exclaimed on how pretty the names were. She then looked towards Touya who seemed lost in thought and shook her head a bit.

Rei looked out the window and watched as the sun rised. She sighed as she thought about the future of her children and prayed that they'd all get to live a happy life. 

𝓣

"It's to warm." Izuku said Shoto, he had put cold water in a cup but left it on the ground so he could play so now it was warm.

"Well then, you should've drank it earlier." Shoto replied and took the cup from Izuku.

"Do something about it."

"What am I supposed to do?"

"I don't know, you're older."

The two bickered back of forth and took little notice to the fact that Shoto had frozen both the cup and water inside until Shoto tried to shove it back to Izuku's hand.

"My water, you froze it."

"It wasn't my fault."

They started arguing again, each of them throwing the blame at one another. To end their argument, Shoto shoved the cup back into Izuku's hands.

"Just wait for it to thaw out and then you can drink it."

"I don't have time for that."

"Then get a new one."

"How bout this one, where will I put it?"

"I don't know."

The two twins glared at each other. Even without words the two continued to argue with their eyes until a cracking sound made them break eye contact. They looked down to the floor to see the glass cup had broken into shards. They looked around confused about who could've done it. They then looked down at Izuku's hands which had tiny blue flames dancing on it around before extinguishing.

"So it was you this time."

"So you admit it was you the last time?"

"What!? No I don't!"

"Then I refuse to admit it was me."

They began to make their way back to the house and bickered all the way back there. They decided on cleaning up the mess and never speak on the matter again in order not to upset their dad. They opened the door to the back garden and were about to sneak into the kitchen when their mother caught them.

"What are you doing back so soon boys?" Rei asked her sons, raising an eyebrow.

The two smiled awkwardly before babbling on about something that made no sense. Rei chuckled and ruffled their hairs before telling them she was going to pick up their older siblings as she left the kitchen.

"That was close." Izuku said as he sighed.

"To close." Shoto agreed.

The two brother nodded at each other before one grabbed the broom and the other the packer so they could clean up the mess. They raced to the space where they were playing. They quickly swept up all glass shards they could find and then decided on watching TV.

Big smiles grew on their faces when All Might appeared on the TV. They began to bounce on the couch while cheering him on, unbeknownst to the new presence in the room.

"What do you think you're doing watching that."

The two boys froze, and stared at each other before turning to face the direction the voice was coming from. They prepared themselves for the worst before sighing in relief upon realizing that it was just Touya messing with them.

"You scared us." Izuku whined as Touya sat beside him.

"That was the whole point," Touya laughed, "you should've seen your faces."

The younger boys stuck their tongues out at the older boy causing him to laugh even harder. He changed the channel and they watched together as they waited for the rest of their family to come home.

𝓣

Each member of the Todoroki family was seated around the dinner table. You could feel the tension in the room and the silence was deafening as they all ate.

"Anything interesting happen today?" Fuyumi asked. Touya looked at her, his eyes asking what she thought she was doing and she looked back answering with what do you mean. No one said anything after that and now an awkward tension became evident in the room. Natsuo opened his mouth to say something but decided against it and shut it again.

"Me and Izuku got our quirks today." Shoto spoke, breaking the silence.

"Oh yeah we did, I forgot about that." Izuku muttered.

Rei's eyes widened and she turned to look at Enji who had a huge grin on his face. She broke out into a cold sweat when she realized what was going to happen. Why? Why? She didn't understand who had it out for these kids but she hoped that neither of their quirks were what he was looking for.

"Shoto has both ice and fire," Izuku exclaimed, "which doesn't seem very fair because I only have fire."

"Yeah but your fire's hotter than mine." Shoto argued.

"Oh yeah, my fire's hot just like brother Touya's." Izuku said while smiling.

Touya didn't know whether to be elated or worried so he was both. He was happy that they'd both gotten their quirks but worried about what was in store for his siblings. Rei on the other hand, was petrified and couldn't bare to think about what Enji had in store for the twins.

"Shoto, Izuku, starting tomorrow you'll be training with me." Enji said.

The twins stared at their grinning father and didn't know whether or not they should be happy or scared but upon taking a glimpse at their mother's face, they knew that they should be neither. They should be terrified.