Chapter 12

I thought I told you to bring the Todoroki kid, Bakugou heard as he slowly regained consciousness. He slowly opened his eyes to see a wooden floor and chains.

"I didn't even really want this one, he's a pain in the ass, he was just the distraction!" Shigaraki yelled.

"I'm no pain in the ass!" Bakugou snarled and looked around what seemed to be a bar.

"Ugh, you're awake."

"Listen here you-"

"What should we do with him then?" Compress asked.

"Hey I was talking don't y-"

"Knock him out he's to annoying," Dabi said.

"I'm not annoying sh-"

Twice hit Bakugou on the neck, promptly knocking him out.

"What do we do now?" Toga asked as she cleaned her knives.

"We'll just give him to master, he'd make a good high-end," Shigaraki replied, "Kurogiri, open a gate to-"

"Pizza delivery!" a voice chimed.

"But no one ordered-"

The wall broke and the league was captured in branches. Dabi started to produce fire  but was quickly knocked out by Gran Torino. All Might made his way to collect Bakugou before a black goo started to come out of Bakugou's mouth, engulfing him and the League.

"All For One," All Might snarled before making his way to the Nomu factory.

𝓣

Izuku made his way through the hospital, muttering angrily to himself before arriving at the room door. He knocked on the door and waited for the door to open before stepping inside.

"Are you okay Shoto?" Izuku asked, pushing past his classmates.

"Yeah I'm fine I'm going to be discharged soon so nothing to worry about," Shoto replied.

"Now that that's sorted, what are we going to do about Bakugou?"

"Kirishima!"

"No, he's right Asui," Izuku said, "we have to go save him."

"We can't do that we're not licenced!" Asui argued.

"We'll I'm not going to sit at home and do nothing!" Izuku argued back.

"I agree we have to do something," Shoto added.

"Bakugou's my bro so I agree we have to help save him in anyway possible," Kirishima agreed.

The door opened and Yaoyorozu walked in. She asked Shoto how he was feeling before turning to the rest of the people in the room.

"Yaoyorozu, please knock some sense into these boys they want to go help save Bakugou," Asui pleaded.

"I agree with them, we have to help save our classmate," Yaoyorozu replied, "sorry Asui."

Asui shook her head dejectedly before saying that she wouldn't try stopping them any longer.  She then took her leave, pausing to wish them goodluck. The four teens watched as the door closed before continuing on with their conversation.

"I put a tracker on one of the villains present, I gave one tracker to the pros but I kept one for myself so that should give us a starting point," Yaoyorozu stated.