Chapter 8

"So why did you ask to speak with me?" the noseless man asked.

"I wanted you to join my league," the blue-haired man replied. The ripoff ninja was taken aback. This man before him was a villain and he was not so he was utterly disgusted that the man thought of him as one.

"Well I decline your offer," the noseless man said.

"And why is that?" the guy with the hand on his face questioned.

"You're an insufferable man-child with no clear motives and just does whatever he pleases without thinking about it. I however have a clear motive and plan my attacks. Also you're a villain while I'm a vigilante, ridding this world of scum like you," the ninja replied with a smirk on his face.

The man-child was pissed and stood up to attack the man with no nose, threatening to kill him but was stopped by his babysitter/sidekick. His misty sidekick opened up a warp gate for the ninja to leave before turning to the blue-haired man again.

"Tomura, you musn't attack people whenever they piss you of," a voice said from the TV.

"Master," Tomura uttered while bowing down, "give me some nomus so I can put that pest in his place."

"Are you sure this is what you want?" the voice asked.

"Yes, master," Tomura replied very quickly.

"Very well then."

𝓣

Izuku likes to think himself of the more intelligent twin but sometimes he just gets talked into doing dumb stuff. For example, he was now at his father's hero agency to do work studies all cause his brother had somehow managed to convince him to. A really, really, dumb thing to do but like he said he was talked into doing it.

As he patrolled with his father he felt about killing himself and the madman all in one swoop. The only thing stopping him was Shoto as he knew his brother wouldn't be able to live without him. The flamed hero kept going on and on about how he hoped just because he stopped training them that their skills hadn't declined or whatever stupid nonsense Enji was spouting.

Shoto sometimes wonders why Izuku lets himself be talked into doing the stupid stuff that he suggests. If Izuku had tried harder to convince him against going to their father's agency then they would probably be enjoying life right now and not thinking about killing himself and the mad man all in one swoop. He could tell Izuku was thinking the same thing, Shoto theorizes it's cause they have a twin connection but he digresses.

When the nomus showed up, the twins weren't able to tell if that was a blessing or a curse. It was probably both as now their father finally stopped yapping but a curse cause now civilians were in danger. As the nomus went to attack pedestrians, Izuku and Shoto used their ice to hold them in place while Endeavour flew up and took them out in the air. As more nomus swarmed the streets, Izuku had noticed that these ones  weren't  like the one at the USJ at all. Once he  scorched their brains they became completely lifeless and didn't even heal themselves which made his life easier.

𝓣

As they finished of the last of the nomus, over their comms, intel that Native had been attacked by Stain and coordinates were sent through. The twins dashed of while Endeavour called out to the twins and asked them where they were going before getting hit in the face by another nomu. The flame hero scowled before dealing with it.

Upon reaching the alleyway, the twins watched as Stain stabbed someone who looked oddly familiar.

"Stop there villain!" Izuku shouted and Shoto just sighed while rolling his eyes.

"Really?" Shoto stated and Izuku just rolled his eyes.

"What did you want me to say then?" Izuku queried. 

"I don't know but it was definitely not that."

"Well if you're not going to give me an alternative then-"

The twins stopped their conversation as a blade flew past them. They turned to see Stain staring at them with an unamused look on his face.

"Are you being for real?" Stain asked the twins before taking out twin swords.

"Well you didn't have to be so rude," Izuku said before setting his arm a light and taking a fighting stance.

Stain rushed at the two of them and they ran towards him. The youngest Todorokis grew a huge block of ice around their hands and feet before punching Stain which made him stumble backwards and drop his swords. They then kicked him which made him plummet to the ground.

As Stain tried to recover and stand up, he was surrounded with a huge ring of orange fire that was enclosed in black ice. He stumbled towards the fire and covered his face as it burned his skin. His eyes became watery and he started to pant for air. Sweat ran down his face as he fell to the ground and grasped his throat as he chocked. His eyesight began to become cloudy and the last thing he saw was blurry flames as they continued to grow higher.

𝓣

Izuku melted the ice dome he had created while the medics took away Native and who they now knew to be Iida. They were both dead. The twins blamed themselves for not getting there in time but they knew that wasn't the reason for their deaths. Maybe if they had gotten the information sooner then they would've been able to prevent their deaths but they didn't and no amount of telling themselves otherwise would change that.

Shoto and Izuku watched as Stain's unconscious body was dragged away by the police and they hoped he suffered while he was in that dome. They hoped as he was near death that he thought about the many people's lives he had taken away, whether he killed them or injured them so they were unable to continue doing hero work. They hoped he felt disgusted by himself and begged whatever god he had believed in for forgiveness as he took what he thought to be his final breath.

"I hope you're very proud of yourselves boys," the police chief said, "you've accomplished what no pro-hero has been able to and because of you Stain won't be able to kill anyone anymore."

"Thank you sir," the twins replied before bowing down.

"No, thank you," the police chief said, "I hope you know you're going to make fine heroes one day."

The police chief bowed down before walking of. The twins smiled at each other before making there way to their own car.

"I guess your skills haven't declined since I stopped training you. This is very good as it just proves that you guys will surpass not just me but All Might as well one day and become Number 1 and 2," Enji said while he smirked. The small smile on the twins faces turned into a scowl and they glared at their father through the windscreen mirror. The car fell into an uncomfortable silence and Izuku had to bite his tongue to stop him from saying anything that would definitely start an argument, as he was to tired to start fighting again.

𝓣

To say Tomura was pissed would be an understatement and so would saying he was furious. He was a type of angry that not even words could describe and that was all cause of the headlines. His nomu attack was overshadowed by the capturing of Stain and the stupid twin Todorokis who captured him.

Shigaraki  swore up and down to get his revenge on them and Kurogiri had to hold in a giggle. Tomura reminded him of the villain in this one show that Shigaraki used to watch when he was younger called Miraculous that was made back in the 2000s. The bald idiot always swore to get his revenge but never did. Maybe Tomura will be different but that's something only the future holds.