Chapter 2

It had only been two weeks since the twins had started being trained by their father and it felt like hell. Izuku was luckier then Shoto, only being trained four times a week. His father had claimed that Shoto needed to receive more training as he had the "perfect" quirk that Endeavour had so desperately sought after.

Izuku wandered around the house, careful not to make to much noise as to not disturb his brother's training. He was bored and had no one to play with. Rei had taken Fuyumi and Natsuo to their grandparents' house which only left Touya but Izuku couldn't find the older male anywhere. The four year old had looked everywhere in the house but couldn't find his older sibling so he decided to look outside.

Izuku searched everywhere in their backgarden for his brother but couldn't find him anywhere. He began to kick the small stones on the floor, huffing and puffing before sighing and sitting down on the floor. The young boy smiled as he remembered the days where Shoto and him would play together before his father began to train them. Looking at the scenery around him, Izuku saw a small glimpse of a blue light out of the corner of his eye. He turned towards the area where it came from and saw that the mysterious blue light was in fact fire coming from the forest.

The small red-head began debating whether or not he should go check it out. He was told on multiple occasions about not going to that forest without an adult or one of his older siblings. Izuku thought for a while before deciding to go check it out. His father was busy training Shoto and his mother wasn't here, Touya was nowhere to be seen so it wasn't like anyone would find out. The young boy had made up his mind and decided to venture out into the "forbidden" forest.

Izuku had been walking for a while and his legs began to ache. He stopped to take a rest and asked himself why he didn't think to bring water with him. A few minutes passed before Izuku decided to start his mini adventure again. The small blue light had gotten bigger which Izuku had taken as a sign that he was getting closer to the source. As he got closer the small blue light appeared to be more like a fire and Izuku wondered what was happening. There was only one person other than him that had blue flames as a quirk so Izuku assumed it must of have been Touya.

"Touya!" Izuku called out.

The blue flames died out and Touya turned around, making eye contact with his younger brother.

"What are you doing here," Touya asked while beginning to approach Izuku, "you know you're not supposed to come here by yourself."

"Yeah, I know but I was bored and I saw this blue light and nobody was at the house so I came up here and now here I am." Izuku rambled.

"Ah ok." Touya replied. He didn't have a clue what Izuku had just said but didn't say anything.

"What are you doing here?" Izuku questioned his brother as they began to make their way back to the house.

"I was training with my quirk so I can be a hero when I grow up." Touya told his brother.

"But I don't understand why Father doesn't just train you." Izuku said to his older brother.

"It's cause my quirk hurts me," Touya sighed, "he thinks that I shouldn't use it so I won't harm myself but I refuse to give up my dream you know. I will surpass both him and All Might then from there I'll become the number one hero."

Izuku looked up at his older brother in awe. He admired that even though his quirk harmed him, he still aspired to become a hero. I want to be just like him, Izuku thought as they arrived at their backgarden.

𝓣

"And that's how father showed me to do it." Izuku said to Touya.

The two boys had spent most of their time together training. It consisted of Izuku showing Touya moves that their father had shown him so Touya could use it and make them even better. The two of them had gotten close, each comforting one other when they talked about their problems. It was mostly Izuku but Touya did say something sometimes.

"I think that's enough training for today, let's go play with Fuyumi and Natsuo now." Touya suggested.

"Yeah," Izuku agreed, "last one down has to do the other's chores for a week."

The young boy then proceeded to run down the hill with Touya in hot pursuit. The older male had won but as the righteous man he was, he had excused Izuku from doing his chores. It was totally not to do with the fact that their mother would kill him.

"Fuyumi, Natsuo let's play a game." Izuku called out to his older siblings as he ran towards them.

"Okay, let's play a ball game." Fuyumi suggested as she was already holding one. The boys agreed and they began to throw the ball around to each other, moving four paces back each time they managed to go a full circle without dropping the ball.

Shoto watched from the balcony as his siblings played with one another. He wished that he could play with them as well but his father insisted on training him everyday. Shoto made eye contact with Izuku who smiled and waved at him, Shoto smiled back and waved before harshly being grabbed.

"You're not like them Shoto, you're destined for greatness." Enji said as he dragged Shoto to the training room. Tears began to run down Shoto's face as he pleaded with his father to stop it and let him go. The small boy looked back one more time at his siblings before disappearing back into the house.

𝓣

Shoto vomited onto the carpet as Enji shouted at him. The man went on and on about he had to do better if he wanted to surpass All Might but the boy wasn't even sure that's what he wanted. Shoto hated the days where Izuku wasn't training with him as Enji wouldn't be as hard on him. The young boy began to cry harder as he continued to vomit onto the floor.

"You're training has ended for the day, you can go back to your room." Enji ordered Shoto before leaving the room.

Almost as soon as Enji had left, Izuku walked into the room and helped his twin brother to their shared bedroom. Izuku helped Shoto to bed and began to talk about his day as he treated his brother's wounds. Usually their mother would do that but Izuku had seen she was really stressed lately so he took on the job of tending to Shoto's wounds and his own if he had any.

"I can't do it anymore Zuku." Shoto cried as laid his head onto his brother's lap.

"I know and I'm sorry Sho." Izuku apologized to his brother, believing that it was somehow his fault for what was happening to his brother.

"It's fine Zuku," Shoto said sitting up, "it's not your fault."

"But it is," Izuku said as he jumped of the bed, "if I had ice powers as well then you wouldn't have to go through father's crazy training alone."

Shoto gave Izuku a sad smile as he went to hug his brother.

"Thank you." Shoto whispered in Izuku's ear.

"It's the least I could do." Izuku whispered back.

The twins ate the dinner that their father had approved of and then got ready for bed. They talked, into the late hours of the night, laughing and giggling quietly as if there was nothing wrong at all.