Chapter 14

"If you need anything just call," Aizawa said as he watched the twins enter the car. They had insisted on going home to greet their father who would be arriving back from the hospital. Reluctantly, Aizawa had allowed them to go.

𝓣

"I'm so happy to see you," Fuyumi shouted and brought her two younger siblings into a tight hug, "I didn't think you would be allowed to come!"

"Well, it did need to take a lot of convincing," Izuku said as the twins followed their older sister to the living room. He turned to look at Shoto who only smiled in return.

"Dinner will be served soon, go take a seat."

The twins took a seat and were greeted by Natsuo who was scrolling on his phone.

"Fuyumi convince you to come?" Izuku asked as he sat next to his older brother.

"Of course she did," Natsuo replied, "Shoto convince you?"

"Yep!"

"I just wanted to see his injuries and didn't wanna go alone," Shoto spoke up.

"You would've had Fuyumi and me though," Natsuo replied.

"Yeah but it wouldn't be as entertaining," Izuku said. He slung his arm around Shoto and asked him if he was right to which the boy replied with a small yeah. Natsuo scoffed and began to scroll on his phone again. Truthfully, his mind wasn't really there and he was lost in thought reminiscing about something that had happened a long time ago.

𝓣

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Natsuo asked as he filled up the water balloons.

"Yeah, dad's on a mission and mum took Touya to, somewhere, I keep forgetting where," Fuyumi said as she put the water balloons in a bucket, "so we should be good."

"Whatever you say Yumi."

The twins waited in the tree for their opponents to pass. Fuyumi had come up with the great idea of having a water fight to cool down as it was incredibly hot. The twins didn't mind the heat but wanted to have one anyway since this was another one in a lifetime opportunity.

"I see Natsuo in the bushes at nine o'clock," Shoto said to Izuku. The younger twin nodded and continued to look for Fuyumi.

"I see Fuyumi at 1 o'clock, by the hose near the house," Izuku said. Shoto nodded and each twin grabbed a rope. The rules of this game was simple: no quirks and you have to destroy the paper targets with water only. Anything else goes.

The twins swung from the tree towards their intended target and began to throw water balloons at them. Fuyumi shrieked but quickly composed herself and began throwing water balloons back. Natsuo had screamed while throwing the water balloons and immediately became frustrated when Shoto had swung away. The older siblings came out of their hiding spots to face their younger siblings. The two sides both walked to the middle and stared at each other. All hell broke lose.

Water balloons went flying into the fence and a few went crashing into the window that led inside. Water balloons smashed against each other but unfortunately, not a single target had been hit.

"We need more ammo!" Fuyumi cried.

"I'm filling them up as fast as I can!" Natsuo replied.