Chapter 10

"Regarding the end of term exams, people who don't pass will not be able to go to the Training Camp," Aizawa said as he sipped his coffee. The classroom burst into life as the students, particularly those who didn't usually do well in their exams, complained about how unfair it was.

"Instead of yelling at me you should use this time to revise as in 10 minutes you'll be starting your first exam," Aizawa shouted over the noise. The classroom fell into silence, the only sound being heard was the whispers of students asking questions about things they were unsure about.

𝓣

"Welcome to your hero exam," Nezu announced, "you'll be going against the teachers in pairs and to win you have to either escape or put the teachers in handcuffs or anything else that can be classified as captured."

All the students nodded in understanding and walked towards their partners. Some were happy about their pairing, others not so much. There was one group of three which consisted of Mina, Sero and Kaminari as the class was now uneven in number.

"Icy-hot!"Bakugou bellowed, Shoto scowled and Izuku giggled.

"What?" Shoto asked as he stared at his partner.

"Let's go talk strategy."

"Ok."

The two walked of, leaving Izuku to search for his partner.

"Todoroki, over here!" Kirishima called out and Izuku began to make his way towards him. Upon approaching him, Kirishima slung his arm over Izuku's shoulder before ruffling his hair.

"Let's talk strategy, should we escape or handcuff him?" Kirishima asked.

"Let's try to handcuff him, it'd be a good challenge," Izuku answered. The two the walked in the direction of their classmates to further devise a plan.

𝓣

"It's like we're in a maze thingy," Shoto said and Bakugou scoffed.

"I still think we should handcuff the sucker."

"And not pass the exam, no thank you."

The two walked through the hallways in silence, on edge as they knew the principal was very intelligent. Then they heard a loud crash and the corridor began to close in on itself. The two teens dashed to safety before taking a breather.

"He's closing of all escape routes," Shoto stated.

"That rat," Bakugou growled.

"We're gonna have to break through the ceiling and then you can fly over to the exist and escape," Shoto said.

"Why would I be the one to escape?"

"Cause you'd get there quicker."

"Fair point, but how we gonna get through the ceiling?"

"With the power of ice and fire my friend."

"I'm not your friend!"

"It's just a phrase, calm down."

Shoto began to form a platform of ice and told Bakugou to hop on. The older twin then raised his hands above him before forming more ice underneath them and making them shoot up into the air. As they approached the ceiling, he formed huge blocks of ice before pushing them up with his fire resulting in the ceiling breaking. This continued on for a few more stories before they made it to the roof.