Chapter 18

"And why would you wanna join us?" Dabi enquired. He opened up the can of energy drink, beginning to drink it slowly as he stared down the man in front of him.

"I wanna create a utopia where heroes aren't needed and everyone can do what they like, when they like and the only way to achieve that dream is to work with you."

Dabi took a sip from his drink before replying, "And you're really willing to do anything to achieve that dream?"

"Anything."

"Absolutely anything?"

"Yes anything!"

Dabi took another sip. He scanned the man and a smirk grew on his lips.

𝓣

Shigaraki snarled as he sat down, putting his head in his lap.

"Why don't you just disintegrate him?" Twice asked as he laid on the floor, scarfing down a bottle of water hungrily.

"Cause we need him you idiot!" Mr Compress scoffed, snatching the water out of Twice's hand before drinking the remaining water. The two men began to squabble before being silenced by their leader who shot them a harsh glare. His phone had began to ring which irritated him further.

"Hello?" Shigaraki asked.

"We have Giran," A voice said. Shigaraki paused before putting the phone on speaker.

"Where are you?"

"Deika City, if you would like to see him again than I expect to see you there in the next 24 hours."

The man proceeded to hang up and Shigaraki threw the phone to the ground.

"How many hours to Gigantomachia wakes up?"

"We still have two more hours," Compress replied. Shigaraki sighed.

"Toga, call Dabi. We have someone in need of saving."

𝓣

"What's the plan boss? Spinner quiered. Shigaraki simply scratched his head before saying, "Show no mercy."

The group of villains then descended down the mountain where they were met with an angry mob.

"Welcome to Deika City, LOV," A woman said with a smile on her face, "hope you like it as this shall be your grave."

The woman pointed a finger towards them as they all gritted their teeth. Her smile grew wider and she put her other hand on her hips before saying, "Get them."

The mob needed no further instructions before rushing forward, successfully separating the villain group.

𝓣

Dabi torched the remaining attackers, a smile dancing on his lips as he heard their screams of agony. He sat down on the ground and stared at his hands. He watched as the blue flames danced in his palms before extinguishing.

"Tired already?" A voice taunted and a scowl took over Dabi's face. He glared at the man who simply smirked back at him. Dabi than stood up and was about to kill the man with a wave of his hand but then something huge collided with his body, throwing him into a wall. The scarred man hissed and rubbed his back before looking at the huge block of ice which was just a few meters away from him.