Chapter 1

Pansy's pov:

As i Walked onto the train for the 5th time, i noticed 'Miss Hermione Granger'. I felt my body fill with rage, i fcking hated that girl.
She always had to know better, the truth is she didn't, she knew nothing that even a decent Slytherin would know, so innocent, so pure.
I walked all the Way to the back of the train with Draco, Blaise and some others.
We sat Down in the seats that at least Were soft, everything else smelled like dust or the Candy under the tables from last year or even worse the year before that.
I caught a glimpse of Granger's brown, shiny hair.
I noticed that she wasn't tanned, so she probably spent her summer at home, And wasn't that shirt new too? I looked a little too long because she quickly turned around. I looked down, I really hope she didn't see me!
"What about you Pansy?" Draco asked calmly, almost like he expected me to answer something certain. "Uhh yea sure" I had no damn idea what they were talking about. "So you agree that Gryffindor deserved to win in year 1!?!"
I could see that he was gonna rip out my throat if I didn't answer wisely. "Oh no, what I meant is that they didn't deserve it, cause we won, right?" I laughed out the last part, they didn't laugh with me, they just awkwardly nodded along. The rest of the ride they just kept babbling about hot girls and how they wanted to Fck the sh!t out of them. I just fell asleep and woke up by Blaise pushing me away. We were finally here, Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry.

                                           •••

Hermione's pov:

I kissed and hugged my parents goodbye.
They looked so proud of me, if only they knew what I thought about before I went to sleep.
They would never approve. I waved one last time as I stepped on the train.
I walked Down between the seats looking for Harry and Ron.
I found them in the middle of train.
Harry's glasses were broken once again "Oculos Reparo" I waved my wand "HERMIONE, THERE YOU ARE" They yelled at the same time. "How were your summers, like until Sirius came to get you? I personally stayed at home practicing potions so that Snape will finally notice me in class." Ron hurriedly told me that his summer had been the normal deal with Fred and George doing the pranks all night and day. "Nothing but the usual" Harry replied. They started talking about wizard chess and how good Ron had gotten. That's when I felt someone from behind looking, I quickly turned and I saw Pansy look away. Her eyes were pinned to the floor. I blushed lightly and felt the butterflies flying around in my stomach. It was weird because I only started feeling this right before we went away for the summer, but since then I couldn't stop thinking about her. I used to really hate her, but lately I felt otherwise. I went to get changed into my robes, and when I came back the boys had brought stupid much candy, I'm not surprised though, that's what they always do. They offered me an 'every flavoured bean' but I declined their offer, I had the lunch my beloved mother had packed me. I started eating it, it was the usual hard boiled egg some cooked beans and two pieces of bread. Harry and Ron made faces when they saw my food "what, it's just a pre-packed lunch" then they burst out laughing, they were so childish. I just went and sat with Lavender brown and her friends for the rest of the ride. They kept talking about Ron and how cute he was " what is so special about him, I don't get it?" They all answered me at the same time so I couldn't hear them, i just kept hoping we would be there soon, and before I knew it, we were at Hogwarts.