Chapter 8

Pansy's Pov:

I was in bed. Just thinking, what if she saw me, what if she thought I was creepy, what if she liked it? But she probably didn't, cause we were enemies, right?
I got up and went to the common room. I couldn't stand being alone right now. Blake was in there, sitting by the bookshelves. "hi Pansy" he grumbled. "Oh hi Blake. I have a quick question, but it's utterly secretive and you mustn't say a word to anyone" I sat down next to him and he nodded in a go for it kind of way. "Ok so. Do you think it's normal to like girls?". "Pansy, I'm straight, you know that" he tilted his head. I just stared at him. "Ohhhh, no no no, definitely not, girls should stick to boys" he got up and backed away. I nodded softly. So clearly according to Blake it was not okay. Who Else? Who else could I ask? I though Blake would understand but apparently not. I knew Malfoy was out of the question, but other than Millicent, whom i did not want knowing about it. I had nobody. It hit me, I had no one, no one by my side, no one to trust. Why didn't I? I had to figure that out myself, so I went to the only place i could think of to get information, the library. I walked in and made it to the shelves, I found psycology on the list and walked over there. There was only a few dusty books left and I looked at the titles, nothing. Only titles as "how to diagnose depression", "why do we have trauma", "how to be the bestest friend ever" etc. WHY DO THEY NEVER HAVE USEFUL THINGS?! Ok breathe Pansy. I took a breath. A deep one. I went down to the kitchen, I needed the smell of food and the horrible company of the house-elves. On my way down there I bumped into Hermione, I didn't this much of it, she was in a rush out of there, but they were probably just mean to her again. Once I got there they all stopped and started whispering. What they were saying was completely inaudible.  It went on and on and on and on, I just couldn't take it for another second so I spoke up "talk to my face or don't talk about me!". They looked down like they were ashamed, but they were just dumb creatures, they can't feel. "So what, you're  just gonna stand there, go on" I reminded them. "Im so sorry" one of Them stood up and presented herself as Randy. I ignored it, it was just a useless thing. "Ok, but what did you say to Hermione? I saw her rushing out of here"  i scolded. "Miss, we simply adviced her" one of the other ones Said. "ABOUT WHAT??" I yelled. "We cant say!". "A HOUSEELF ALWAYS OBEYS ITS MASTER" i yelled so hard that a spoon fell down. "We're sorry. It was love advice"

Advice? on love? did she have a crush on Harry or Ron?