Chapter 3

Hermione

I Just followed Harry and Ron out of the train, apparently we were right behind Pansy and Blaise the weird thing was that they weren't talking like they usually do, they were just... walking?
"Earth to Hermione?" Ron's voice deafened my thoughts. "What?" I replied "Are you taking muggle studies this year?" He asked like he had done it a million times. "No, for your information I'm taking divination, studies of ancient runes and care of magical creatures". I sunk into my own thoughts once again and before I knew it we were at the great hall. I sat down across the table from the boys and the sorting ceremony began. "Adamson, Tilda"McGonagall yelled. "RAVENCLAW!" The sorting hat said after about 15 seconds of silence. "Brunnet, Trevor". "GRIFFYNDOR!" The sorting hat yelled. I remembered that when I was the one getting sorted I surely thought I would be a Ravenclaw. "Frozell, Donna" McGonagall had gotten pretty good at this. "SLYTHERIN!!" The hat said clearly. I looked over at the Slytherin table and couldn't help but notice Pansy clapping amongst the others. I didn't care about the sorting ceremony anymore so I just clapped when I heard Someone get into our house, and before I knew it, the sorting ceremony was over. Dumbledore stood up "Silence!" He yelled but with a soare throat. "Before we start this semester, I wold like to say a few words, Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak" I clapped because it would be rude not to. He then snapped his fingers and the grand feast appeared on the long tables. Harry and Ron just babbled in what felt like forever.

•••

The new and tiny Griffyndors followed me and Ron to our Common room. No one was talking so I just said loudly "Hi, I'm Hermione Granger and this Is Ron Weasly, we are your prefects this year and if you need anything just come to us. This is the entry to our common room, you need a password to get in, the password is very important and will change trough out the year. For now the password is 'Caput Draconis', remember it, thank you. I opened the entry and they all followed us inside. "Here we have our common room, in here you can study, read or just chat with your friends" Ron Grinned, he was a whole lot taller than the kids so he had to bend down, "and sometimes we party too, but don't tell the snitches" he whispered. I poked my elbow into his side. "ouch!! Why would you do that Hermione?". "Because, you are putting some bad ideas in their heads" I said stiffly.  He rolled his eyes.

•••

I entered charms 5 minutes earlier as usual and sat down where I knew the boys would sit and got out my stuff. I was the first one here, of course I was, I just waited and waited for them to come, a while later Professor Flitwick entered the classroom, "Hello, hello, hello students, today we will be continuing our current work with proper pronunciation, so partner up with the person sitting next to you" they still weren't here so I had to partner up with Lavender. Even though I didn't like her, I had nothing specific against her, if you asked me she could just be a little too much sometimes. "Psst" she whispered even tho we were allowed to talk "you are friends with won won, right?". "Yea?" I said a little annoyed. "Does he like me?" .  I sighed "I don't know you should ask Harry, he would know"

She was so damn needy I couldn't take her right now.

A/N: sorry this chapter took so long to be published but I had writers block :(