Chapter 5

Hermione

"Hermione, you have a leaf in your hair" Pansy said stiffly, "oh, thank you" i Took the leaf Out of my hair and gave it a subtle poof away. I looked down at my divination  homework again, I fcking hated divination and our teacher professor Trelawney. I rolled my eyes and continued. Pansy was looking at me, I could feel it and couldn't help blushing a little bit. Wait no, I shouldn't be blushing I thought to myself. I just got off and walked stiffly away while holding my books so tightly that my hand turned white. How could I, I needed to forget her but I couldn't.

•••

"Woooo" I yelled among the other cheers. Ron was super fast and was chasing the golden snitch like crazy. Harry looked kinda like he was in a bad mood next to me, after all he had been banned from quidditch. "Go Griffyndor!" I screamed. Fred hit the bludger as hard as he could and it went past Draco, in fact I think it slightly hit his shoulder. That meant Ron was leading now, he had the golden snitch just out of reach so he sped up and leaned forward. I kept my eyes wide open, the next part was like slow motion, Ron reached out for the snitch and got it in a firm solid motion while falling off his broom, he feel all the way to the grass on the ground making a not so soft landing. Everyone was cheering, but instead I ran as fast as I could down to the pitch. When I got there I realised I wasn't the first, Harry, Lavender and some other girls were all standing around him. As Madam Pomfrey and some of the other teachers came to carry him away I heard Lavender sigh "oh poor won-won". I just couldn't stand it so I went with the teachers all the way to the hospital wing.

•••

"HERMIONE, there you are I've been looking all over for you" Harry yelled. I was sitting in our common room "is Ron awake yet?" I didn't even look at him. "No but we have potions". "Ok I'll be there". I walked silently down to the dungeon. I was just walking in my own thoughts when I realised I had walked past the classroom, I turned around and went inside. Luckily Professor Snape wasn't there yes so I had some time to take a seat next to Ron, I pulled out all my thing and laid them on the table.
I took what I thought was a glance at Pansy, her black hair was frizzy as always, it really suited her now that i thought about it, she actually looked kinda pre-. "No Hermione" I said to myself . "What?" Pansy answered. My face turned red "nothing" I said hurriedly so she wouldn't be suspicious of me, I don't quite think it worked though because she returned to her work with a weird look on her face.

What if she knows?