Chapter 6

Pansy's pov:

Why was Granger looking at me? It's probably nothing. I continued our work with an awkward look on my face. Why was she staring? Does my hair look bad? Do I have dark circles again? I had so many questions, but they had to wait, if I failed another class I had to take extra lessons after the school day was over. I just shook the feeling off and tried to listen carefully to something Snape was saying to Crabbe but all i heard was "stir in circles then you, bla bla bla"  shit i really needed to pay attention for once, I wished I was like granger, only the smart part. I wanted to be smart, I didn't want to be like her otherwise, not at all, I didn't want to be a 'mrs. know it all'. "Pansy? Are you there?" I heard a voice, it was Crabbe, "Pansy, you know what's gonna happen". "Yea I'm sorry"

•••

"Hey Pansy, I know I fcked up". "Go away Malfoy" i firmly replied "i don't want to talk to you". "No I won't" he insisted . I started speed walking and he kept up so i started running, "leave me be Malfoy". "Listen to me Pansy!". I turned around and looked into his eyes with anger, then i slapped him. It wasn't one of those soft slaps. I knew that because i felt my hand burning and saw him tear up. I had just made Draco cry, ME of all people had him running away in tears. I felt like i was floating.

                                        •••

I dropped down on my bed and let the events of the day pass through my mind... Had Granger really looked at me? I tried to get used to the thought that she had looked at me. I felt a tickeling in stomach just like as if there was... BUTTERFLIES?!??! No because I didn't like her, at all. Or did i?!? But i weren't into girls. Right? No because being into girls when you are a girl isn't normal... But neither am i? Or am I? I couldn't get it out of my head. So I just laid there, wondering.

•••

"Pansy? Are you awake? We need to get to transfiguration" Millicent was violently shanking me at this point. "Yeah, I'm awake" I groaned. I hadn't even noticed that I had fallen asleep last night. "Hurry!" She liked to boss people around, usually I didn't permit her to boss around with me but right now I was too tired to do anything, so I just let her. I got up and dressed in my usual slytherin robes. I made a glance at the clock. Damnit, I had missed breakfast, had to go straight to transfiguration. I made it just in time for Grangers entrance. Why did I even care. Anyways McGonagall started the lesson but I couldn't keep my eyes away, away from her. Then it hit me. Fck. I, Pansy, was in love. It all made sense now.