Chapter 4

Pansy

I laid down on my bed just thinking the day through, all the things that had happened. It was like a movie playing in my brain. It was already October. We had been here for a whole month, it was unbelievable. All of a sudden Granger pops into my thoughts, she was still annoying, but in a way... Millicent stomped in and interrupted my thoughts. "what's wrong?" I asked white I sat up, "ugh it's just that everyone fcking hates me". She was a little dramatic at times but she was also super sweet, we had shared a dorm with a few other girls since we started here at Hogwarts. "What do you mean?" I questioned her. "I DONT WANNA TALK ABOUT IT!" she screamed at me while jumping onto her bed laying with her face in the pillow. "Ok, but when you are ready to talk about it I'm here" I said calmly. She broke out in tears, just crying her heart out. I hated seeing any of my friends like this, it simply broke my heart, I went over to her and hugged her. "If anyone ever did anything to you I would fcking k!ll them on the spot you know that, right?" She had to know that I was there through good and bad times. "Go away!" She wailed.

•••

He tried to catch up with me as I walked along the edge of the lake "PANSY, WAIT!" He was out of breath. I already knew who it was, "leave me alone Draco" I said. "Sorry" his face was so red I was just about to giggle but I stopped myself. "You know what, it's fine" I turned around and walked again as fast as I could while making it look normal. I just walked till I saw a bench and I sat down. I just looked at the lake, that was until I noticed someone breathing on the other end of the bench. I looked over and there she was, sitting so peacefully, just doing her homework. then a yellow leaf fell slowly down on her hair. I wanted to take it but stopped myself. "Hermione, you have a leaf in your hair." she looked up, "oh thank you Pansy" she took out the leaf...

•••

I was sitting in our common room, just doing my homework, when Millicent caught my eye. "Hey Millicent" I waved her over, "what?". " Do you want to talk about before?" "It's ok if you don't" I reassured her, "You know how I have this huge crush on Draco?" She whispered, "yea?" I replied. "Well I kinda saw you two kiss in the courtyard". "Oh Millicent, he kissed me and I walked away from him, fast" I was just telling the truth. "It's fine now, cause I know he likes me." She smiled.

Poor Millicent she don't even know what she was getting herself into.

A/N: again I had writers block so it took me kinda long to finish, srry bout that.