Liyue Teaser

"You know, if you're that desperate to kill yourself, you could have just told me directly and I'll deal with you myself. What's the use of protecting you if you willingly walk towards danger all the time?"

"Oh? Protecting me, you say? Last time I checked, you're the one locked in a prison cell. Hehehe... How can you protect from in here, I wonder?"

"Luck's not on my side. I'm willing to admit that. But at least you are able to prove you're actually useful despite your feebleness."

"Hahaha. You should be showing me a little more respect."

"Pray tell, why should I give you something you don't deserve?"

"There are a thousand reasons why. But ultimately, you always end up needing me when you're in trouble. It's only appropriate, isn't it, dear child?"

*

Liyue is the symbol of high society and business. But now that the threat of ancient gods and rigid adepti are out of the way, how does Liyue plan to build in mortal hands and stand without Rex Lapis' guidance?

That's where Soleil comes into the picture. After being held up longer than she expected in Mondstadt, Soleil must answer the call of the Qixing in Liyue's time of need and provide assistance where swords and weapons are not the answers to settle a conflict.

But it seems the Qixing was not the only force that demanded Soleil and her capabilities. Under a contract exclusive to a deity and a past long buried, Soleil willingly walks back into the hands of the Fatui to clean up the mess created due to miscalculations and ambition.

Soleil initially believed that keeping both sides at bay was her only priority. But alas, a ghost from her complicated past comes haunting her and she must decide.

In Liyue, where wealth is a core value and an asset she can acquire, her pragmatism will either bring her victory or will open up a wound that never healed.

Wealth comes in more forms than one. But Soleil has been too influenced for a long time that she may find it difficult to agree to this sentiment.

"Fame and fortune is only a season. It is a moment that we should embrace."
-Ningguang, Tianquan of the Qixing

★★★

You know what this means :>