Hear Me Call For You

A/N
I found the old draft for this story and saw two more chapters I failed to post here. Now I just wanted to make it clear that it doesn't mean I'll be returning to this story I just wanted to post the remaining stuff before I remove them on my phone.

I will say that read at your own risk, because there is no certainty if I will continue posting an update after the two chapters. I might or might not and I'm sorry about that, I just didn't have the inspiration anymore. However if I did find myself back to this story and this pair then I might but idk when so I'm just laying that out if you still wish to keep reading.

Once again thank you for reading this, I didn't have the courage to remove this story cause its my first mdzs fic and I look back to it from time to time to see if I could continue it.

--------------------------

Lan Xichen made his way to the Jingshi, a worried look painted on his face as his pace increased. He had a bad feeling since this morning, it became more evident when he saw the empty seat beside him where Lan Wangji normally occupied. Lan Wangji was never late, and if his younger brother cant attend breakfast he would always send a word about it but now there isnt a sign of him.

Once he arrived at the Jingshi he slowly knocked “Wangji?” Lan XiChen called and waited for a moment, he knew that Lan Wangji normally comes out after one call but.. he tried knocking again and waited, when there was no answer Lan XiChen decided to open the door. “I apologize, ill be coming in” he called out and when there was no response he slowly opened the door. As he stepped inside the first thing that assaulted him was the smell of lotus, its fragrance can bring someone some calmness however Lan XiChen had no time to think about it as he saw the room. papers and scrolls littered on the floor, jars of emperor smile, the qugin left forgotten on the floor and in the middle of this mess is where Lan Wangji was asleep in the table.

“Wangji” Lan XiChen called out and slowly approached his younger brother, shaking his shoulder but there was no response. Concern gripped Lan XiChen’s heart and he slowly pulled Lan Wangji from the table only to see the blood staining on his white robes. the older of the two immediately bent down to inspect it, he could only let a surprised gasp seeing the Wen Sect brand on his skin, Still fresh, Lan Xichen thought that Lan Wangji was captured and got branded but that was impossible, he knew his brother’s capabilities and the Wens had been long gone and perished, so how did this happen? Lan XiChen's eyes landed on the iron brand that was on the floor next to it is a jar or emperor smile and it finally clicked.

“Wangji.. what are you doing? “ he sighed and lifted Lan Wangji, going towards his bed he placed his younger brother there before looking around. “Why had you been drinking?” he asked softly and looked around, shaking his head he looked at Lan Wangji.

.
.
.
.

Lan XiChen placed the zither on the table, noticing the broken string he thought of fixing it later but for now the room is already clean, he already finished cleaning and changing Lan Wangji into his sleeping robes. its been an hour since he found him, at first it bothered Lan XiChen as he decided to have a word with his brother once he woke up and sober. however Lan Wangji didnt even stir one bit, it started to worry him.

Walking closer to his younger brother he shook him lightly “Wangji?”