Town of Caiyi

“Run! lets get away from here!! “

“Where are you going?! we need to help the others! “

cultivators from different sect fled in different directions, like ants whose home was destroyed they scattered around. some is fleeing to save their lives others are charging back up to the hills. different shouts can be heard, shouts for help and screams of agony, shout for commanding orders, everyone is in total chaos. among the cultivators there are also other group who was running everywhere making gurgling sounds as they tore and killed everyone on their sights. The fierce corpse is on set of killing anyone they laid their dead eyes on.

Flying on his Bichen this is the scene that greeted Lan Wangji as he looked down, he was fighting along with the Lan Sect and rushed up as soon as he heard that something had happened on Wei WuXian. He didnt expect it would be this chaotic, he descended to the grounds and grabbed one of the cultivator from LanLing Jin Sect stopping him from running away.

“Hanguang Jun?!” the cultivator’s eyes widen as he saw Lan Wangji.

“What happened?”

“The Yiling Patriach! he is going crazy! he is killing everyone!”

Lan Wangji’s eyes widen and the cultivator dressed in golden robes struggled on his hold.

“Please let me go Hanguang Jun i need to find my brother! everyone is leaving the rest is fighting against his dead army!”

Lan Wangji let go of him and the panic stricken cultivator ran away. his attention was captured by the sounds of shrill screams and gurgling noises as a wave of fierce corpse charged towards his direction, unwrapping his guqin with one stroke of his fingers on the strings rendered the undead to move. but another wave of fierce corpse rushed towards his direction and Lan Wangji commanded Bichen to eliminate them but there was no end of it, he started feeling anxious and pressed his way to where Wei WuXian was.

Reaching the place Lan Wangji gripped Bichen tightly and his eyes scanned the area, too many dead cultivators he is not sure if the rest is only unconscious or not, all he knew is there is unmoving bodies all around. his light colored eyes frantically searched the bodies as he carefully walked further, the cultivators screaming and fighting for their lives, trying their best to survive. Lan Wangji  caught a figure dressed in black and red robes standing in the middle of piling corpses, holding an amulet.

“Wei Ying.. “

Lan Wangji immediately rushed to Wei WuXian but before he could get any closer another cultivator tried to attack Wei WuXian with his sword but with one command the Stygan tiger seal emitted a invisible force which knocked the surrounding cultivators down. Lan Wangji had to difficulties to keep on standing, after a few minutes the dead bodies of the cultivators slowly rose up, groaning and searching for their target.