Forehead Ribbon and Rabbits

Lan Wangji had a problem. 

He can't find his forehead ribbon, the last thing he remembered yesterday is going out with Wei WuXian, he drank and.. everything was blurry he cant remember much only some fragments of what happened yesterday remained. Sighing he was already prepared and ready to leave but he cant leave without his forehead ribbon, finally giving up on it he went to where his wardrobe is and picked a spare ribbon, although he didn't use this much under normal circumstances he had no choice now. His uncle might get a short heart attack if he found out he lost his forehead ribbon. 

After carefully tying it around his head he picked Bichen and was about to leave but something caught his attention just under his bed something that was red is visible. Lan Wangji looked at it and found out it was Wei WuXian’s red ribbon that he uses to tie his hair. he now started wondering why it would be here. he crouched and picked it up and as soon as he straightened he let out a short gasp and took a step back when he saw someone sitting on his bed, the person’s back is facing him, the red and black robes stained with blood made him gulp. 

“Lan Zhan” The person then turned to look at him a small sad smile present on his lips. 

Lan Wangji can definitely tell it was Wei WuXian, his face matured and still as beautiful as always, his hair still looked so soft and untamed but still added more charisma into his carefree personality although this person looks like an older Wei WuXian he was missing one important and the most beautiful thing Wei WuXian had, it was his smile. 

“Who… “ Lan Wangji started, still holding into the red ribbon so tightly. 

“Wei WuXian.. “ The older Wei WuXian looked at him and chuckled when he saw Lan Wangji's face, still unchanging but his eyes full of doubt. “Lan Zhan.. will you listen to me?” he slowly extended his hand beckoning Lan Wangji to take it, his eyes begging and Lan Wangji could not look straight at it, especially when those soft looking lips started to get painted with red as blood started to trail down the corners of his lips as he spoke. 

“Lan Zhan.. Let's go back?”

A loud slam was heard in the Jingshi as Lan Wangji strode out of his room, his pace was fast with big hurried steps he didn't wanna hear the rest of it. his heart beating so fast, it hurts. once he was far from the Jingshi he stopped and stood still. closing his eyes he tried to calm himself down, taking deep breaths and followed the teaching of his older brother to organize his breathing. When he finally calmed down he looked at the ribbon on his hand and immediately turned around when he felt a presence behind him only to see Wei WuXian smiling at him. 

“Second Brother Lan! “

Lan Wangji observed him from head to toe, still wearing his red and black Jiang sect uniform he calmed down. it wasnt the one from earlier, this is the real one, his Wei Ying. Lan Wangji continued to observed him, the wind passed by them making their robes and hair flutter, Lan Wangji thought Wei WuXian looked amazing with his hair in framing his handsome features but something else caught his attention among the black locks there was a white strip of fabric fluttering behind Wei WuXian.