Waking Up From This Endless Dream

A/N

I found the old draft for this story and saw two more chapters ( this is the last chapter) that I failed to post here. Now I just wanted to make it clear that it doesn't mean I'll be returning to this story I just wanted to post the remaining stuff before I remove them on my phone.

I will say that read at your own risk, because there is no certainty if I will continue posting an update after the two chapters. I might or might not and I'm sorry about that, I just didn't have the inspiration anymore. However if I did find myself back to this story and this pair then I might but idk when so I'm just laying that out if you still wish to keep reading.

Once again thank you for reading this, I didn't have the courage to remove this story cause its my first mdzs fic and I look back to it from time to time to see if I could continue it.

-------------------------

The rain didn't stop pouring since this afternoon, The skies are dark and most of the people in Gusu stayed indoors waiting for the rain to stop and resume their daily activities. However despite the weather a man in white pristine robes chose to venture outside, a light blue colored umbrella on his hand. His footsteps are light, careful of not staining his shoes and robes as he strolled on the wet pavement. Following the trail of the familiar pathway it lead to an open area where the walls that separated Cloud Recesses and the outside world erected, a large tree branch is already crawling over the wall and there a familiar figure sat.
Lan Wangji saw Wei Wuxian sitting on the tree branch a light blue umbrella on his hand, the other one is holding a jar of Emperor Smile.

"Lan Zhan!" He called out and smiled.
For a moment Lan Wangji stared at him giving a small nod before walking closer, with a tap of his foot he leaped, stepping on the large stone before swiftly climbing up and landed on the rooftop.

"Wei Ying" He responded.

"Ah, isn't the setting so familiar? it gives me goosebumps" He chuckled and looked around "Except it wasnt raining that time" he looked up to Lan Wangji and tapped his fingers on the jar.

"Have you made your choice?"

The question puzzled Lan Wangji for a moment, a small twitch of his brow but otherwise he maintained his usual lack of reaction face.

"What choice?"

Wei WuXian made a small frown and Lan Wangji didnt like seeing It, he looked at him as he stood up and abandoned his spot on the tree and walked closer to him. "Let's go" He grabbed Lan Wangji's sleeves, their umbrellas bumped when Wei Wuxian dragged him. They jumped down and returned inside the Cloud Recess ground.

Lan Wangji landed with grace, as usual no speck of dirt is even present. He saw the other male who gestured for him to follow, Lan Wangji did not say anything but he followed Wei Wuxian who led them towards a secluded area, A tall magnolia tree stood there, the branches spread out making the rain give less impact against their umbrellas. No one said a word and as much as Lan Wangji loved a quiet afternoon, this kind of silence is a little uncomfortable. Deep in his mind he wanted Wei WuXian to talk, run that mouth of his so he could listen to his words, but this... its like something big would drop from the sky the moment any of them speak which drove Lan Wangji in a inner delima from anticipation.

"Lan Zhan" He called out and Lan Wangji's eyes shifted towards his direction, He saw Wei WuXian placing the emperor smile on the ground before he fetched something inside his robe which turned out his forehead ribbon, fiddling the thin fabric on his fingers.