Itachi Rose

The howl of Beowolves echoed through the woods of Patch, their roars quickly cut off by the quick slash of a blade. If you looked closely, you could see one man in the middle of the horde of Grimm. He wore a grey shirt with a netted undershirt. His pants were a similar gray, lacking any color or design. The 2 articles of clothing were separated by a white strap of silk, like a belt on the Man's lanky frame. To top it all off, the young man wore a silver necklace with a small Rose carving attached to it.

This man was none other than Itachi Uchiha, or as he was known now: Itachi Rose.

Itachi swung his blade through the neck of a Beowolf, decapitating the beast. He quickly turned around and jammed his sword into the gut of another. He then pressed down on a small button on the handle of his sword.

Suddenly, the blade glowed a wrathful orange and red. Super-heating and causing flames to burst from the creature's body.

Just then, a much larger Beowolf leapt at Itachi from above. Many people his age would have been killed right then and there, but most people didn't posses the Sharingan.

The young warrior saw the attack coming from a mile away with his cursed eyes, and merely pressed a second button on his blades hilt.

And at speeds easily faster than sound, a bullet escaped the bottom of Itachi's sword's hilt, hitting the Grimm creature head on: killing it instantly.

This was Black Rose. Itachi's weapon. It was a mid-length, one handed Katana, forged with the strongest metal that Itachi could find. The hilt housed 3 dust compartments. These were for Itachi's three preferred dust types: Fire, Ice, and Lightning. In the center of the hilt, a slightly larger chamber resided. This chamber was simply meant for regular bullets. Most weapons needed to be a bit bulkier, because of the pressure that constant gun fire would exert on the blade, but Itachi almost always infused his chakra into his sword, therefore cutting out the need for such weight.

Itachi swung his blade once more while jumping, cutting two more Beowolves straight in half. He then landed atop a third beast's head, and quickly plunged his blade deep into its skull. The ex-shinobi activated his Lightning Dust, and instantly dashed through half a dozen more Grimm, bisecting each of them with the crackle of lightning.

Now you might be asking, what on earth was a 14 year old boy doing all alone in the woods fighting a horde of Beowolves?

Training of course.

Ever since Summer had died 10 years ago, Itachi had trained every single day to avenge her. Whether it be slaying hordes of Grimm, or 6-hour meditation sessions. Itachi was always doing something to strengthen himself.

But that didn't mean he did nothing else. He still hung out with Ruby and Yang every chance he got. He had learned his lesson in his past life, always make time for your loved ones.

Because sometimes, you don't know how much time they have left.

Itachi heard a growl and quickly turned around, only to be met with a Beowolf swiping it's claw at him. The warrior quickly reacted and blocked with his blade. Sparks flew as the two struggled in a deadlock. But Itachi didn't have the time for this. He quickly channeled his chakra into his non-sword wielding arm and rammed it into the Grimm's chest, killing it instantly and reducing into to ashes. Although he could no longer use jutsu, he could still channel his chakra throughout his body to amplify his physical attributes.

Itachi cut down a few more Grimm, before coming face to face with the final one. A large Alpha Beowolf, easily double the size of any of the other ones he had fought so far.

The beast growled at him, puffing out it's chest in a show of dominance.

But Itachi wasn't afraid of it, he had faced far greater challenges in both of his lives.