Chapter 1, I should've known not to trusted Louis.

Calum found Jess on the sidewalk with her sitting on the curve of the sidewalk. She is hiding her face with her hands while wearing somewhat revealing clothes as he took off his jacket and put it over her shoulder. She glances up at him with tears rolling down her cheeks as she watches him sit next to her with worry written over his face. “ What happened? I swear if Louis has done something to you…I’ll…” he started to say but he couldn’t finish his sentences as she let out a quiet laugh. Shakes her head while biting her bottom lip and looking at the club across from the side. Calum followed her eyes to the club with neon lights '' that bastard was letting another girl dance on him…” she says in a low tone “ and he didn’t even push her off of him…” as he moved his eyes back at her.

“ and yet you’re gonna go back to him? Aren’t you?” He questioned her as she didn’t bother to answer that question because he knows the answer to that. He sighed and shakes his head in disappointment and anger at her for always going back to her. And how much he hurts her. “ are you stupid? He’s hurting you. I don’t know how you are not seeing that. '' he tells her hush as she glared at him. she stood up so did he.

“ yes I am stupid for gonna back to him. Maybe I like it when he hurts me to make me feel like I am human. “ she tells him. ''Are you crazy!?” he asked her, shocked. She looked at him and nodded her head yes then she started to walk away from him and he followed her. “ Jess, are you blind?” he asks as he catches up to her “ you don’t understand. “ as she walks faster to get away from him. “ What do I don’t understand?” as he grabs her arm gently and makes her stop walking. She sighed and he let her arm go. She crosses her arms and looks him in the eyes.

“ Sometimes it’s like I met him yesterday waltzes in with just a smile down the play, seems to be on everybody’s lips and I kept on saying that I wouldn’t fall for it..”
“ But?”
“ But then quicker than a flash he had, me at, hello
He took me by the hand and started dancing slowly. “

She looked down at her hands then looked at Calum. “ Didn’t want to get attached but now I’m far too close and he knows what he is doing,'' she says as she clenched her fists together from anger and regret. “ I didn’t know when I met Louis, I was giving him control over me, now I’m stuck in his madness. '' He listened to her as he wanted to beat Louis up for what she is telling him right now. “ Let me go, let me go, Louis, you're not getting anymore, outta me, I don't want your cruel madness,''  she added.

She walked over to a park with Calum, followed her, and watched her sit down on a swing. “ He knew just what to say to sweep me off of my feet. I should have never heard a word he said to me. “ she says.  “ I was comfortable in ignorance is bliss cuz I told myself I wouldn't fall for it but then quicker than a flash he had, me at, hello, and he took me by the hand, and started dancing slow,”
“ you didn’t want to get attached..”
“ But now I’m far, too close, and he knows just what he’s doing. “

“ I didn't know, when I met Louis, I was giving him control over me, now I'm stuck in his madness.
Let me go, let me go, Louis, you're not getting anymore outta me, I don't want your cruel madness.”  as she took off the promise ring and threw it to the ground while holding herself “ well, tonight you’re saying goodbye Louis. You know just what he’s doing. “ he tells her. “ I didn't know, when I met Louis, I was giving him control over me, now I'm stuck in his madness. “ she says as she looks at him with worry in her eyes and he goes to her and wraps his arms around her small body. Pulled her into a hug as she pulled back and took a step back as her eyes moved towards the ring while shaking her head while saying “ Let me go, let me go, Louis, you're not getting anymore, outta me, I don't want your cruel madness. “ as he watched her and walked over to her. He grabbed her shoulder gently and nodded slightly as she looked at him “ I should have known not to trust Louis,”  he listened to her more “Go, let me go, Louis, you're not getting anymore outta me, I don't want your cruel madness…”