Chapter 4, love me or hate me?

Louis walked into the office with a forced look on his face and he was wearing a black shirt with a black jacket, and black pants and shoes too. He sat down on the chair and glanced at the paperwork. He heard some footsteps entering the office as he took his attention away from the paperwork, to see his father. He's grinning on his lips and that he has an idea or something, and something happened? " What do you want? " I asks as I raised my eyebrow at him in which he sat in the chair, and looked at me with mischief in his eyes.

" I just want to check in on you, and see how you are doing is the boss of this program that I've built. " He says " oh okay, and why did you even build this program in the first place?" I questioned him " well, it was after your mother had died. I wanted revenge for that person to suffer for what he did to me. " He told me as I look at him as if he is crazy or something “ so you trained people how to kill people in your range? So you’ve trained me to become me a monster?” his father looks at him then shakes his head as if he doesn’t believe of what he just said. 

" So what if I did? I've made you stronger and more fitting in this world. " Louis looks at his father then he moved his eyes away from him. " That was making me stronger? I've ruined my relationship with someone that I loved so much, and I was a terrible person. " He let out as he makes eye contact with his father and a grin appeared on his lips. " And you know what her family and friends see me as the enemy? I think I am. " He laughs like he is a crazy man. Or he's gonna insane.

He got up and strolled towards his father, and looks at his father in the eyes while the father is looking at his son who's just changed into an insane person that he doesn't recognize as his son. His eyes changed into these green eyes with a little bit of red in them, his blue eyes are gone. Louis took a knife out of his pocket where he keeps for reasons. He aims the knife towards the father's throat and puts the lightly plusher on his father's throat that it does draw blood from it, but a only small amount of blood went down his throat. 

" wh-what are you doing!?" He stutters out as Louis watches his father start to freak out right now, and looks at him. " I'm just seeing if I can see how you will feel when I did that to the people you've made me killed. " he pulled a knife away from his father and took a step back from him. " and now you know," he explains as he moved his attention to his father and chuckles. " you could've killed me!" He shouted at him who went back to his seat. " so what if I did kill you? Nobody would miss you or even notice that you have died." He clears his throat and starts to play with his knife on the desk. " now leave. Before I change my mind, " the father nodded his head in agreement and left the office.

He kept on playing with the knife when Noah enters the office and was nervously written on his face " sir, you have a visitor. " he tells as Louis glanced up at him and raised an eyebrow at him. " who's it?" Noah looks at him " it's Jessica Winchester, and she isn't the best of moods. " he responded to him and Louis told him to let her come in so she did. They both looked at each other with different emotions coming through their thoughts and feelings too. The room begins to feel uncomfortable.

" you need something?" He asks as she sits down on the chair and looks at him. " well, I've heard that you've taken over the program in which I had to see why and see if I had to talk you out of continuing what your father did. " she responded as he listened and nodded while looking in her eyes. " when did you hear that? It wasn't on the news or media. My father made a deal with me. " he says " you know I have my ways to find out about things, and what was the deal? " he chuckles softly while nodding his head and smiling too.

" right. The deal was if I can make you mine again," he says as he knew that he couldn't lie to her if he tries his hardest here. " Louis, you know why we can't do that. " " and why is that?" She gives him a surprised look on her face " you're kidding, right? You don't remember what you've done to me?" She questions him " it was an accident. I didn't mean to. " he mumbles " an accident? You've hurt me and used me for your own damn game. I don't know even know why I come here in the first place, " " or maybe cause you still love me, " they both looks at each other and Louis is hoping that he will see love or hope in her eyes but he doesn't.