Chapter 2, The worrying brothers.

Dean glances at the mirror to see Jess sleeping in the backseat then he looks back to the road. Sam notices this “ Dean, she’s not gonna disappear again. “He tells him. Dean sighed and nodded his head “ I know, But I can’t help it. I mean she went missing for years then she comes back with trauma from Louis that he has done to her. “ he let out as his grips turned tightly on the wheel out of anger and Sam nodded in an understanding of that feeling.

''And she’s here now, we gotta heal her then maybe ask her about why she disappeared, I mean we gotta help her first. “ he tells him “ true, she does need our help…I just hope she lets us. “ he says in a whisper so she wouldn’t wake up.

“ That's her choice for her to open up on what happened to her over the years. '' he says in a reasoning tone and Dean nodded slightly while pulling into a motel. Sam got out of the impala and went to the back, picking Jess up in the back of the impala. He carries her to the room with two beds in which he lays her down onto the bed as he sits down on the bed with a relieved sigh that he is happy to have Jess back in their lives again, and he looks at her to see that she does look like their mom.

He watched her move a little and held onto the jacket that Calum had given her. He let her keep it. He heard the door open to see dean closed the door and locked it too, he sat down on the opposite bed across the bed. “ You alright?” he questions “ yeah, I am relieved that she is back. “ he says with a smile on his lips. Dean lay back to the bed, “ me too,” he mumbles.

The next day-

Jess wakes up in the motel room as she hears two familiar voices in the small kitchen across the beds. She smells something good too. She opens her eyes to see her two brothers sitting at the table as she sits up and Sam notices her “ morning bug,” Sam tells her softly as she nodded and notices the jacket.

She smiles at the jacket and tells herself to text Calum about the jacket later. She stood up and let the jacket fall onto the bed, and went to the table. Sit down as Dean hands her a plate with eggs and bacon “ Thanks. “ she says “ you’re welcome, shortly. “ he says. She picked up the fork as her hands began to shake as Dean and Sam both looked at her with worry in their eyes then Dean noticed tears rolling down her cheeks, he pulled her into a hug as she dropped the fork onto the plate. She cried into his shoulder with the feeling of regret and sorrow.

“ I am sorry…for everything * sniffs * I should’ve called you guys but, I couldn’t….” he rubs her back in a comfortable way and Sam looks at Dean then back at her “ what do you mean that you couldn’t?” he asks her as she peeks her eyes out to him “ Louis wouldn’t let me….or them either…”she tells him with a little crack of her voice.

Later, she is taking a shower to hopefully get her mind off things while Dean and Sam both packing their things, put them back to the impala. “ So Louis wouldn’t let her call us, and who’s the other?” Dean asks as Sam shrugs his shoulders '' I don’t know but I've a feeling that we are gonna have to research this thing. Sam says as Jess comes back and looks at them. “ What are you two talking about?”she questions them  “ Just that Dean still hasn’t admitted his feelings for Cas. '' Sam tells her as she smirks and looks towards Dean who’s glaring at Sam right now, and his cheeks are turning red. “ I don’t have feelings for him, “ he says as he goes to the impala as Jess chuckles softly.

Sam smiles and chuckles too. “ but seriously though he hasn’t even realize that he has feelings for him, and cas wants to tell him but he’s scary or something,” he says in a whisper tone and Jess nodded, looks up at sam. '' or maybe they are both scary for rejection,” I told him as he nodded and looks down at her “ true, but still though, it’s sad to watch them endless watch. “ he tells her “ come on, you two,” dean called them as they listened to them and goes back into the car.
“ So Dean, when did you start to have a crush on an angel?” she asks as he blushes softly while Sam is smirking at him. “ That's not true. Shut it. “ she giggles and nodded “ fine, sam have you found any demons or angels hot or sexy?” she questions him in which he blushes and Dean is smirking at him, and waiting for him to answer.