Chapter 7, Summer love.

(( A/N: warning for smut in this chapter if you don't like it then you can skip it. ))

Jess arrived at Hawkins not knowing the history or the events that happened at the place so her and her brothers got a house in a clam neighborhood, and Dean glanced over at her from the kitchen. " you can go out and met people, you know. " she moved her attention from her book that she's reading " you know I can't. special when I could easily get emotional and let my assassin self come out in which I don't want to hurt anyone at all. " she says hint of little no humor as Dean rolls his eyes at her. " you gotta make friends so do it. please. " he tells her as she stood up from the chair and sighed.

she left the house with huff come out of her mouth, and walks down the sidewalk. she heard some people talking about stuff as she walks past a house to see a group of kids and four teenagers who then notice her staring at them. Jess quickly looks away and begins to walk again.  she heard footsteps behind her as she turned around to see blond hair with wearing a red shirt but you can see his clean chest. she looked away from him as he catches up to her.

" names Billy Hargrove. " he introduce himself with a smirk on his lips as I don't understand why he is talking to me. he waits for me to tell him my name but I don't. " not a talker?" he asks as I sighed and stopped walking as he did too. " I don't talk to strangers. " I responded to him as he smirks again, and looks at me. " and yet you are talking to me. " he says teasing as I roll my eyes. " yeah, yeah. " I begins to walk again and he followed me.

" can you stop following me. it's creepy. " he smiled and look at me " not until you tell me your name. " I looks at him " fine. names Jessica Winchester. " I tell him " see? was that hard for you?' he asks teasing as I rolls my eyes and smiled appeared on my lips. " shut up, Hargrove. " I enter the library as he followed me inside.

the library has a large space that was divided into different sections. I walked pass the section with fiction and I saw several people were standing there but they're just like Billy is standing next to me with this smirk on his face. " what does everyone look like here? " I ask Billy as he looks at me " the librarian is named Mrs. Larkin. she looks like you and she has a nice smile but doesn't give out many orders to us." He responds with his hands on his pocket as I nod and continue to look around. I find the computer and I sit down on the chair, and Billy sits next to me. I research the missing kids and murder that has happened in Hawkins. " why are you researching about the missing kids and murders?" he questions me.

" for a project. " I answered him. " I don't believe that. tell me, sweetheart. " he says as I feels my cheeks turn little bit of red. " it's for a project. nothing else. ' I told him again.  he stares at me and didn't say anything for a while. " if you say so. " he replied back as I rolled my eyes, and continued searching for a case we have been working for the past few months. Billy was still looking at me and everytime I'd look at him he would give me a smirk. It's kinda irritating at times, but I never admit that out loud cause he'd tease me even more and I wouldn't know what I'm doing anymore. I've done it before because of him.

Billy starts tapping his fingers against the table and looking at me again. " why are you trying so hard to avoid me? " he asked me as I sigh and look at him. " I'm not avoiding you. " I said as he gives me a look. " yes you are. " he said as I roll my eyes. " I'm not. " I said as he gave me a look. " yes you are. " he said as I roll my eyes. " why are you here? we've just met each other here, and you hardly know me but you just give me smirk when I look at you. so why?" I spoke up as he stared at me. " I am interested in you. " he tells me.  " no you aren't. " I told him and looked at him as he shook his head and leaned closer to me.

" maybe I'm interested in you. " he whispered in my ear. I felt my heart racing faster than I could imagine. " whatever. " I whispered back. " now how about I give you something you want and you'll be mine. " He whispers into my ear again as his breath hit my skin as I feel goosebumps appearing on my arms as my heart beats fast. " I don't need to take any of your stuff. " I whisper back to him and he chuckles softly. " so you won't give it to me unless I get what I want. " He explains to me as I shake my head no but then after thinking about what could be the best answer he gives me an idea.
I look at him " what if I just give you everything you want." He gave me this cocky smirk again.