chapter 3, The Truth

(( A/n: warnings:  mild smut? Stronger language. Let me know if there anything else))

Jess took a deep breath and sit down between her brothers, and let out sighed. she played with her fingers with a shakey breath " you don't have to tell us if you don't want too. " dean said reassuring tone as she glanced at him. " I should. you guys deserve to know. " she told him. 

" what is it that has you so tense? is there something wrong?" cas asked her softly. jess didn't answer, instead just looking down on the floor. sam noticed this and spoke up " are you ok?". she look over at him before answering. " yeah... just nervous. "

dean gave sam a side eye when she mention nerves but decided to ignore it for now. the room fall silent, but sam and dean can sense something else going on. after 10 minutes of them not knowing what it was they had gotten tired of it and decided to ask what's really bothering jess.

sam looked at jess and gave her a soft smile " you don't need to tell us anything if you don't want to. " he tells her and jess smiled back and give him a thankful look.
dean looks around the table before speaking again " what happened jess?" he asked her in a caring voice.

****************************

long time ago, louis and i were on a mission together to order to killed this rich person that wrong the boss.  we met in front of his house. he invited me inside after knocking. it was dark, and i couldn't see much of him. the lights were off and i could smell smoke coming from behind the door. when we got inside he locked the door. louis grabbed my hand and pulled me along upstairs towards his bedroom.

we get into the bedroom and i saw it was messy. books scattered everywhere and clothes thrown all over.  there's a bed made like someone just got out of it. i could see a few pillows were tossed to the floor. my nose was scrunched up, but i followed louis anyways. he sat on the bed and pull me down beside him. he then grabs the phone.

i watched as he type a few things before placing it down, and looking at me. "what is your name again?" he asks me.
i smile before saying it." jessica..." i answer annoying.

he smirked and i rolled my eyes at him. " what should we do now? we can't stay in here forever. smoke won't clear up until we killed off the smoke machines in this house. " i told him. louis nodded and sit down on the bed " calm down, sweetheart. there's no rush of killing this guy. " he said  before pulling me closer to him.

he wrapped one of his arms around my waist while holding onto my arm with his other hand. i felt safe in louis' grasp, i'm sure that he will make everything okay. he began kissing my neck and biting every mark left on my skin. i pushed him away from me and take a step away from him.

" there's no time for that. we aren't doing that.". he sighed and looked at me with done in his eyes. " you're so up tight. " he  complains playfully.
" no! i'm not, louis. " i replied. i looked at him confused as he stood up from the bed. he took two steps forward towards me, but this made me take a step away from him.

louis stopped in his tracks and look at me. he put his hands up in surrender and tried giving me a reassuring smile. " its just killing this guy, then we can leave this place but we can have some fun~" he said seduce. i give him a cold stared " weren't having sex. so keep it in your god damn pants, tomlinson. " i  spat at him and turn away from him.

i hear footsteps coming towards me, and then stop a few inches away from me. louis was standing behind me, staring at me. " it's called foreplay princess... " he whispered to my ear. before he could continue with whatever the hell he was talking about, the door opened and light streamed in from outside.