chapter 5, burn the Traitor

Jess enter the office with a heavy heart in her chest as her eyes are cold, and her face doesn't show any emotion when she made eye contact with a monster that she had created. He glanced up at her and played with his knife on the desk. She stand still at the entrance of the doorway. " What do you want?" He asked as she walked up to his desk and sit down her assassin outfit down onto the desk. He stopped playing with the knife and looked up at her.

" What? Why?" He questions her as " because I'm done. Done with the lies and killing innocent people that didn't deserve to fucking to be dead. " She told him  , her voice was soft but it was clear and firm.
He looked at her with shock and confusion. The words coming out from her mouth surprised him. It was not what he expected to hear come from her mouth after all this time. She wanted out of the organization and the life she was leading.
It took him a while to understand what she said to him until he realized he was staring for too long and snapped out of it. " No one asked your opinion." He growled. " You killed a innocent people, Louis. but I'm gonna leave this horrible place that's gonna make me turned into a monster like you, " she said  through gritted teeth. Louis stood up from his seat and approached her. They are eye level now and Jess stare directly into his eyes. " You'll never leave here alive if you don't shut up and listen."
The atmosphere changed quickly from tense to calm once again as he reached for the switch behind him. As soon as he touched it, the door slammed open causing Jess to jump back. There was a man standing by the door panting and sweating. The second the door slammed, Jess saw the man grab the handle on the other side and pull it so hard that it broke off it's hinges. She was shocked by the sudden action of the man. She watched how he grabbed one of the broken sticks that were lying in the room and started walking toward them.
" Stay back!" Jess exclaimed and got to her feet.
As he continued to walk towards them. Jess knew that he wouldn' t hesitate to use those sticks if he got the chance. She wasn't scared though. She was confident of herself and what she was going to do next. She stood her ground. " Don't come closer." The man stopped in front of Jess, his breathing was getting heavier every second he stood there with that stick.
Louis walked over behind her, ready to attack at any minute. Jess didn't move an inch, she knew he was watching her, she can feel his eyes burning into the side of her head. He placed a hand on her shoulder and squeezed it tight, it hurt like hell but he wouldn't stop.

she knew had to fight in order to get the hell out of to survive.  She just hoped that he would let her go before she has to resort to violence again. But he wouldn't listen, why the fuck does he have to follow orders. His hands start getting closer to her, slowly. " Louis...please." She begged, her body trembles slightly but she refused to show him how terrified she really is. she took a step back away from him and slapped his hand away. " I told you don't touch me again. why won't you listened to me? " she question him  as she tried avoiding direct eye contact with him. She knows he will be able to read her emotions.
He glared at her, angry that she wouldn't comply with his request. She knew Louis will always have a weakness for women, even if she hates his guts. She hated him even more than what he did to her years ago.

" I saved every letter you wrote me from the moment I read them, I knew you were mine. " she said as she moved her attation away from him. he watches her eyes filled up with tears. " you said you were mine, I thought you were mine. " he watches the tears fallen down her cheeks onto the floor. he was gonna take a step towards her but her words stopped him " Do you know what Dean said when we saw your first letter arrive?" she asked , he didn't reply but shook his head in response. " he said be careful with that one,love. he will do what it takes to survive. " She paused.  Louis didn't say anything about the warning that Dean had given her. she turned around and walked out of the office. he listened to her footsteps dispeared.

Blue guilty eyes and little white lies, yeah
I played dumb, but I always knew
that you talked to them, maybe did even worse
I kept quiet so I could keep you