𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐲

"Liv wake up," Javon says shaking me awake. If I being honest the amount of sleep I got is not enough for my day today.

With what were filming today my character Sunny is mad at Ashtray but she goes though a lot of shit, because she can't leave with out him so she does to the gas station and that were she finds ash unconscious.

I know that this isn't really but it's been really hard when your body and mind it's like taped in to think it real. And on top of that after filming we have the week off so we're going to the Waltons house, which I love because they're like family too.

But we have leave at 1 am after filming to get there at 3am to leave for Bora Bora at 7 am.

"I'm up," I say sitting up looking at the clock. "Come on we have an hour until we need start getting dressed, give me 10 more minutes," I say complaining.

"Fine but after we're going to get Starbucks to wake your ass up," Wanna says siting on the couch turning on the tv which cause me to lay back down.

After 20 minutes I get up and we head to Starbucks and both get coffees and get some for Z and my sister, plus post on my story. 

"Okay I'll see you in a bit," I say has me and Wanna have to go our separate ways to get ready to film.

He needs to get dress I have to do hair and makeup. While siting there I call Jaden knowing Jayla was doing school.

"Hi," I say has the boy answers.

"Hey Liv."

"I'm bored and your brother getting dress and my sister filming with Z," I say with a sad face.

"Want to play iMessage?" He says siting up. I could tell he was still in bed.

"Did I wake up?" I say, getting a nod from him, "Sure" I say smiling grabbing my phone answering his previous question.

"That not fair you didn't tell me your were that good at this one," Jaden said complaining that I won at pool for the fourth time.

"Okay I have to get dressed I'll call you andJayla later, okay?" I say getting out of the makeup chair.

"Bye Liv," he says grabbing his phone.

"Bye J," I say smiling and handing up. After filming the first couple scenes with Javon was go out and get lunch and went back to work.

"Can I get a minute please," I say walking set. Sunny had been running around to make it to the gas stations so I had to run around a bunch of time over and over and I was getting out of breath and wanted to cry.

"Sure 10 minutes break everyone," Sam said getting our his chair walking over to the snack table.

"Hey Liv, you okay?" Jaden asked has he answered the phone.

I don't know why but I felt like I could tell him how I was feeling and for him to be understanding.

"No it been a really hard day filming and all," I says sitting by a tree outside.

"I'm sorry" he said.

We talked for a bit and he cheered me up and convinced me to play another iMessage game before I went back to set.

"You okay?" Alexa said running up to her young sister.

"Yeah." The rest of the day I tried me hardest to get thorough the scenes and talking to Z on breaks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------𝐌𝐄𝐋 - Its 2:22 lol - Feb 18 2022

New 𝐌𝐄𝐋 - I didn't fix a lot I don't think - April 23 2022