𝐍𝐨𝐩𝐞

*Aug 12*

@oliviademie.baby :

❤️ @i @d @c + 1 mil 💬 600k

@oliviademie.baby : fit check 😎

@jad.waltonfan : ofc your going to hang out the Noah again 

@livhater : I bet she cheating on Jaden 

@onwardjdub : y'all leave my baby the fuck alone. She fine I know they friend. Calm you ass down

@liv.jad : y'all need to leave her alone

@onwardwanna : I hope y'all know we all hang out together, why would I tell my brother get cheated on. sit down somewhere

-more comments-

Over the past couple days I've been getting a lot of hate for no reason. Well everyone thinks they have a reason. Me , Javon, and Noah Jupe have all been hanging out as we're all about the same age and have to be in the recording studio 24/7. 

Anyway every sense we've been hanging out fans have been ship me and Noah and taking about how Im a bad girlfriend even though me and Noah meet a couple times a couple year before. Well me and Jaden talked about it and he doesn't have a problem with us being friend the fan just won't stop. 

The only good thing about the last couple weeks Social media wise is my YouTube channel is going good. I made it a couple days ago and have made 2 videos. "You ready?" Javon asked as him and Noah walk into my room siting on the phone as I take a picture of my outfit. "Yea" I say walking out the bathroom. 

"Hey, you okay?" Noah as as we all leave the house. "Super" I say sarcastically as we all jump into the Uber waiting for us. We all get in the car and held to the fair that we played on going too. 

"You know that Jaden trusts you right" J say seeing how low the mood was as we all just sit on our phone. "I know, it just like people are being so fucking mean to something that not happening" I say laying my head on Javon shoulder as I was in the middle, "Like Im literately get slut shamed by the minute," I say showing him my phone and the new comments on the post I made.

What he saw 

: slut

: stop hoeing around 

: your lucky to have Jaden why are you being a hoe

-more-

"You right there being mean, but we all know the truth, and if they we're really supporters they would say all those mean thing about you," J say putting my phone in his pocket. "Im gonna hold on to this," he say as we get out the car. 

"Okay." The fair was funny when I stopped thing about the hate. After we got pizza dropped Noah off and headed back to the house. 

The next day