𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐀

"Livvv," Daelo yells as I walk into the house with his older siblings. "Hey Mumps," I say hugging the youngest Walton. After a bit I went up to Jades room to take a nap while Jaden playing video games before practice. 

"Can I join?" D say walking into the room. "Sure Mumps," I say helping him on the bed. Once me and D lay down, Jaden turns on the tv and hopes in bed too.

"You know she my girlfriend," Jaden say as Daelo hugs me leave no space for Jaden to lay next to me. "But she myyyy bestie," he say closing his eyes as me and Jaden laugh. This kid is the best. After D lays asleep I take a pic of him post it, and talk to Jaden until I fall asleep. 

@oliviademie.baby posted on her story 23 sec ago

baby posted on her story 23 sec ago

@oliviademie.baby(cap// sleepy Mumps 😎) 

 "Okay you have to get up Liv," Jayla say waking me up. "What time is it?" 

"1:02." "Okay" I say getting up, I asked Jayla to take me at 1:35 before she as to drop of Jade to baseball practice. 

"Wait did you tell Jaden about Will trying out too?" Jayla say siting on the bed as I dig through my bag. "Fuck, no..JADENNN!" I say yelling. I have to tell him just in case. 

"YESS?" He say, I could tell he was running up the stairs. "Let me know when you done," Jayla say grabbing her phone and walking out. 

"Yes baby?" Jaden say entering the room after Jay leaves. "Okay, Will is trying out for a role in the same show as me..I don't know if Im going to get it or if he going to even get it..but I wanted to tell you just incase...if anything happen I tell you, promise," I say grabbing some jeans and a pink shirt. 

"Thank you for the heads up baby," he say kissing my face following me to the bathroom where I go to do my makeup quickly. Once I finish I head downstair with Jaden as he packs his practice bag until we're both ready to go and go in the car with Jayla and J who's tagging along. "Okay I'll let you know when Im done, bye Jay." I say too Jayla before turning to the boys in the backset. 

"Bye boys."

 "Bye liv." "Bye baby." After leaving the car I meet Jane (manager) in the front of the building and go to audition. 

A month later *its July 21*

William ending up getting the job. I did too...but unfortunately for him I didn't take it. After a bunch of talks with Javon and Jayla and hearing about how Jaden felt about the whole thing I didn't want to role anymore. 

There would be too many things to sacrifice..it wouldn't be worth it. But we did get good new...Me, Angus and Javon all got casted in a the new movie Space Jam and are going to be able to film with each other again. We also get to work with LeBron James so thats fun, plus we're back in LA. (Liv plays Lola Bunny, Javon plays Speedy Gonzales , Angus plays Tazmanian Devil)