𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲

"Are we almost here?" I ask as I get up. "Yup," Angus says has we both turn to Javon who was sleeping.

"Javon!!! The airplane it crashing," Angus says trying to told in his laughing. "J hurry we're gonna die," I say adding on the prank. It cause him to shot up and about to start yelling until Angus covers him mouth making him keeps on to the prank. 

"I fucking hate y'all sometime," Javon said has me and Angus start laughing. He knows he loves us.

After me get out the Airport we take an Uber to the Airbnb. "Did y'all see who your sharing a room with?" I ask the boys has we were almost to the house. Hawaii so beautiful. "Yeah we're sharing," Javon says pointing to him and Angus. 

@euphoriatrip.plan

ROOMS : 

OLIVIA + ZENDAYA + MAUDE

 ANGUS + JAVON

 SYDNEY + ALEXA 

BARBIE + HUNTER 

JACOB + DOMINIC

Once we get there I go to my room at I share with the best people ever. I unpack and we sit on the big main couch waiting for the cast to arrive. Where going to dinner at 7 to hang out. "What time is it?" Angus say has him and Z plop on the couch with me, Javon, Maude, Hunter, and Barbie. 

"6:23," Hunter answers has she lays her feet on me. "We're here bitch's," Alexa yells from the door has her, Sydney, Jacob, and Dominic walk in. 

"Hey," I say getting off the couch to hug them we all talk for a bit then go change and get ready to go to the dinner. I take a picture to post on my story for later.

We're going to a fancy Hawaiian restaurant. We all get into 3 rental cars. Me, Maude, Z, Javon and Angus get in the White Jeep. With Zendaya, and me in the front and J, Maude, and Angus in the back. "Y'all have been flirting all car ride," Javon says rolling his eyes at Maude and Angus. 

"Yea," Z says looking back at the two. "Y'all are cute," I say added in. 

"Shut up," Angus and Maude says laughing cause Z to turn up the music as all start singing. They definitely have something going on. 

 Once we check each other up in our life our food get there and we eat and take pictures before heading back to the house to chill. Once we get in we decided to watch the new scream movie. As we pulled it up some of us got up to get food. We we're mostly all back when we hear yelling "JAVON GIVE ME MY CHIPS BACK!!" Sydney says running after Javon who had a bag of chips in his hand ,"NOOOO". I love my friends. While we wait we post the picture letting the supporters know where back together.

@oliviademie.baby posted on her story 3 sec ago

baby posted on her story 3 sec ago

@oliviademie.baby tagged @euphoria (cap// Dinner fit 😎)

@oliviademie.baby :

🔵⚪️⚪️⚪️