𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮

"Wake up were about to land" J says shaking me. "Fine, fine, fine" I say sitting up. It takes a couple minutes so we start to get everything ready.

"Fuck." "What?" J says once we were able to get our stuff.

"I only have one swimsuit in my bag" I say. "Just ask Jayla she has a bunch and ya'll are the same size you'r just shorter" Javon says.

"You bitch, but yeah" I say, grabbing my phone. "I'm not a bitch" he says as we start walking out the plane.

"Okay mr.shorty I say getting an eye roll in return,"I'll call Jaya"

"kay, my tried as fuck" Javon says complaining has we walk. "It is not my fault you spent the whole plane ride watching the amazing world of gum-ball" I say I call Jayla.

"Nah that shits so good" he adds. "Sure"

"Hey Jay, we just landed" I say as Jayla answers her phone. "It early has fuck, I'm here with Jaden outside of baggage claim" she says.

"Okay, we're on our way" I say hanging up with jay. "They have baggage so we go on this train to C" I say explaining to Javon once we get on the train. After Walking around we found them.

"Wait so ya'll are on the other side of the baggage place right?" J asks his twin brother. "Yeah" Jaden says. I asked Javon to call Jaden because this shit is harder than I thought.

"Okay we're about to pull up to baggage claim now" Javon says hanging up with his brother. After getting out and walking we see them. I ran to Jayla.

"Oh my god, I missed you so much," Jayla says, giving me a hug. "I miss you too" I say, hugging her looking to the side to see the two twins standing on the side staring at us.

"Hey jade," I say, giving him a hug. "Hey" he says, hugging me back.

"Okay now we just have to figure out how to get back to the car" Jaylas says as we start walking with Jaden and Javon holding my bags. "Oh jay"

"mhm"

"Do you have an extra swimsuit I can borrow?" I ask Jayla as we get in the car. "Of course I do," she says smiling.

"You're the best," I say to the older Walton. "I told you" J says butting in.

"yes mr.shorty" I say turning up the music. I was in the front with Jay and the boys were in the back on the ride to the Walton I posted a picture of me and Jay hugging at the airport.

@oliviademie.baby :

❤️ @zen

❤️ @zen.fan @jaden+livshiper @jaylawaltonoffical + 2 mil 💬 600k

@oliviademie.baby : My girlfriend 😻 @jaylawaltonoffical

@jaylawaltonoffical : I love you 💕 

   ^ @oliviademie.baby : I love you too 💋 

- More comments -

When we get to the Waltons I say hi to Dj, Jessica, and of course to baby Daelo then start getting all our stuff ready. Me, the twins and Jayla were going to the airport and Jessica, Dj and Daelo in another car with all our bags. After a couple hours we started to head to the airport.

"Can you shut the fuck up" I say to Javon who's been yelling in my ear for the last 3 minutes. "Okay someone having an Ashtray moment" J says laughing.

Once we get to the airport we get food and post more pictures of us.

@oliviademie.baby :

🔵⚪️

⚪️🔵

⚪️🔵

(first pic You , Jayla , and Jaden (act like he's there) , second You , Jayla , Javon and Jaden (again act like their another person there))

❤️ @waltonfan @zendaya @onwardjdub + 3 mil 💬 700k

@oliviademie.baby : The Waltons Children 😽 (minus Daelo) 

- More comments (to lazy) -

The sets were : Jessica , Daelo ,Javon Jaden ,Jayla ,me and Dj behind Jessica.

It was an 11 hour flight, the plane ride was quiet because we were all tired and slept for some and the rest watched tv. Me and Jayla occasionally mess with Jaden just because.

After 11 hours in the air we finally land and get to our own hotel. It was me,Jayla and the twins in our own hotel space and Dj, Jessica and Daelo in the one next to us. In each hotel room there were two bedrooms in each so me and Jayla share one and the twins share one which I'm happy about.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------𝐌𝐄𝐋 - Stopppp 🌝 

1k!!! wtf!! I love yalll 😽