𝐘𝐎𝐔

𝐌𝐄𝐋 - Okay I know I do these at the end of the chapter but this is sadly the last chapter of YOU. I WANT TO SAY HOW FUCKING GREATFUL I AM THAT YALL HAVE SHOWN YOUR SUPPORT THROUGHOUT ALL THIS BOOK. In respect for Jaden, I will be ending this book. I really proud of this book went and how I was able to connect with each one of y'all. It sad that this is the way that Im ending the book real life wise, I don't get why people are being so disrespectful to the Walton and their feelings as their human. But as for this book, I never thought I would finish a book that I like this that I made by myself. That crazy thing is this is one of the first thing I did by myself without input from other. ANYWAY I KNOW THAT THE PROBLEM WAS UNCOMFORTABLE stories that people were writing about the Walton which is fucking discussing. I know that from the start I never wrote anything like that in this book, but I don't feel right to continue this book. I hope y'all respect my discussion, and Im made a Fezco book that Im posting and hopeful y'all like that one. I hope that y'all enjoy this chapter. Also Im going to had my last two cent at the end of this chapter so just wait. 

-------------------------------

Months later

After Jayla and Jaden come down we all chilled and had fun. It was really nice just being with my friends and having them there with me. After a couple months of going back and forth from New York and Georgia, Lexa and I chose to move to Atlanta which is great being now I don't have to worry about miss time with everyone. 

Me and Jaden have been doing great and me, Jayla, and Kylee are able to spend more time with each other and have sleepover ever other night. Now we're on our way to LA. Im with Lexa, Javon and were heading up to start filming season 3 of euphoria. 

"Do you grabbed everything?" Lexa asks as we start walking out the plane. "Yep," Javon replied as he pushed his suit case as me and Lexa followed him. 

"I got an Uber, it should be here any moment," I say looking down at my phone as it rings. "Hey Jade, I Leo," I say waving at him with my free hand as I see him playing with Leo. We dropped the dogs off at the Walton as we were going to be gone for a couple months. 

"Hey bro," Javon say looking over my shoulder. "Hi," he say smiling, as Jayla and Kylee walk in with Star. "Livyy," Jayla and Kyl both say at the same time."Im here too guys," Javon say shaking his head sarcastically as we all laugh

"We know," Kylee say smiling as they sit on Jadens bed. "I gonna call y'all back once we get to the trailers," I say getting a bye from everyone as we get into the Uber. 

"Livvv," Z say as we get out the car. "Zzzz" I say hugging her quickly seeing the rest of the cast behind her sitting on the couch. 

"I missed you," Zendaya say as we break up our hug and I go hug Maude and Sydney. "My kids are back," Angus say getting up giving me and Javon both hugging. Once everyone talks for a bit we all get up and make our way to our trailers. 

"TRAILER BUDDYS PART 2," Angus yells as we all see where are trailer are. "Im gonna go unpack," I say opening my trailer as I grab the key off the door.

A year later 

*the day Olivia and Jaden started dating for real*

Me and Jaden have started dating a year ago, and today is the day that Euphoria season 3 is coming out. Im so beyond happy right now. I just finished getting dress with Kylee, Jayla, Lexa, Z, and Sydney and were about to meet the boys in the limo too had to the premier. 

"The limos here," Z say looking at her phone before grabbing her bag. "Okay," we all say as we follow her out the door. 

"Dang, my bestie look nice," Angus say getting into the limo. "Thanks Conner," I say laughing as I use his real name. "

I hate you" he say laughing as he sits down. "Sureee," I say getting in behind Zendaya. Of course I move to the side and sit next to Jaden. 

"Hiii" he say looking down smiling at me as I lay sideways on his lap with my feet on Jayla. "Hiii" I say returning a smile. 

"What time do we have to be here?" "6:25."

"Wait I want a candy," Javon say as we all get passed jolly rancher. "Of course you do," Angus say laughing as him and Kylee each take a jolly rancher. 

"The blue one the best," Jaden says pick the blue on out the bag. "Nah, the grapes better," I say picking the purple one siting up.

 "She right Jaden," Jayla say laughing as she reseted her head on my shoulders. "Sure," he say laughing. For a bit we just sit in the back of the limo talking as the limo stops. 

"Im exited" I say turning to Jayla and Kylee. "Same." 

"Okay we have a hour to be sited and get through the red carpet," Lexa say as she slips on her heels. "K, Well get out frist," Maude say as she, Z, and Conner. Angus. Get out the car. 

"Ready?" I ask Jade as we all pick up our stuff. "Yep," he say, as I slipping my shoes on. My feet are gonna hurt.

"Liv." "Yea?" he say as we get ready to walk out the limo. 

"I love YOU," he say smiling as he takes my hand. "I love YOU more."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 𝐌𝐄𝐋 - JAVIA FOREVER!! Okay, I finish this book in a month 😭 I LIKE HOW IT LIKE A FULL CIRCLE YK. Like it started about when they started/finish season 2/3. OKAY, I FUCKING LOVE YALL, THANK YOU FOR BEING HERE FOR ME!!!! ☺️ 

GO CHECK OUT MY FEZCO BOOK CALLED "Perfect for me" BYE BESTIES 😎.