𝐂𝐮𝐩𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞

(sorry this is a long chapter besties 😎) Two week ago Jaden and Javon both went home and me and Lexa have been just chilling at home with the dogs for the most part but in 1 day it gonna be the twins birthday and Im packing to go to the Georgia to be there. I already know that tomorrow night, their birthday night we having a pool party so that's going to be fun. 

"You ready?" Lexa say walking into my room as I close my suitcase. I'll be there for 6 days. "Yea," I say grabbing it and walking out the room. 

Once we get to the airport which took 30 mins I say goodbye to Lexa and go to check in. Security shit is hard when I flying by my self with all the fans and shit I have to do but the fans today we pretty nice and I took pictures with a couple. After the 4 hour flight I grab my bags and text Jayla as she said she would get me.

My baby🧸 - I out luv

Lover <3 💋 - we about to be outside

Your boy friend was taking fucking forever to get in the car

My baby🧸 - Lmao

text me when your outside - sent at 9:32 pm

Lover <3 💋 - Here bae - sent at 9:36 pm

My baby🧸 - coming Jay - sent at 9:36 pm

"Hiiiiiii," I say hugging Jayla as I walk out the airport. "Hey liv," she say hugging me back then taking my bags and putting it in the trunk as I open the car doors. 

"Hi almost birthday boys," I say messing with Javons hat, he was in the front, and then taking Jadens hat, he say in the back with me. "Kylee coming over later, she gonna spend the night," Jayla say getting into the car. 

"Yay," I say putting me head on Jaden lap has J goes live in the front. "Did y'all get Liv yet," Javon say reading the comment then picking up the phone showing me and Jaden in the back, "yeah she with Jaden in the back." 

"Hi guys." We talk to the live and then get to the house. "Hey Mumps," I say hugging Daelo as he runs up to me. 

"Hi Liv." "Jess, DJ," I say hugging them both before being the door bell does off. Kylee. "Livv," she say running in the house causing me to run to her. 

"Ky," I say laughing as we both flop on the floor. After we get up we all go upstairs and put on our pjs and go to Jaylas room for a bit. Me and Jayla taking pictures on her phone as the boys and Ky talk to the live on mine.

@jaylawaltonoffical posted on her story 8 sec ago

@jaylawaltonoffical (cap// my lovers back😚)

"Im tried," Kylee say laying down on the bed.Javon,Jaden, and Jayla were still live on my phone. "Same," I say laying next to her. I guess I feel asleep because 20 mins later I let Jaden pick me up.