hey guys

this is a little update of what i'm currently working on and doing, after i like fully finished this book i ngl lost all fucking motivation and had no clue what i wanted to write. i was over this wattpad account and felt like i need change so i made a new account @shaywritess_ .

the plus is i have a new username cause i was never able to change my account name. i'm CURRENTLY writing a summer story on that account that i am VERY FUCKING EXITED FOR. i wrote and published a couple chapters already so if you want please check that out.

Im very happy about how this account did, even with my other book, i just feel like i want a new start of writing. thank you y'all for the support and actually reading this even though i went M.I.A on y'all. my bad this is probably going to be my last real post and shit on this account.

thank y'all for fucking everything because this book held me grow a now i feel like i know what i have to work on. if you want to read my new book and want to stay in the loop of what i'm doing and books i'm making follow me on @shaywritess_ here on wattpad. THIS IS MY NEW BOOK COVER!!

OOKAY IM DONE WITH MY LITTLE RATE

OOKAY IM DONE WITH MY LITTLE RATE. I LOVE YALL THANK YALL and i'm out. ill still be login into this account too so feel free to still comment and whatever i'm just not going to be as active and making new books. okay i love you byeeee 😽🤟🏽 (sorry this was so long, but thank you for reading bestieee)