𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞

I still haven't talked to Jade, It's our last day here in New York and once we get back to the Waltons. After we get back I have a day until I have to get ready for Hawaii. "You done?" Jayla asks as she walks into my room. I had just finished packing my stuff.

"Yea" I respond as my phone goes off. Jaden. "I think I should text him, you know, to get things straight before we go back," I say, picking up my phone.

"kay, I'll be in the living room with Lexa," Jayla says before walking out the room. "Okay."

Jadey 💙

Liv answer me please

It's not what you think

I'm promise

Please answer me Liv

Fuck

Liv

Livy

I'm so ducking sorry

(a bunch more)

Olivia

Please answer

Please

Call me when you can okay? -seen

Livy 😎

What the fuck do you want

Jaden

Jaden fucking Walton - read

Jadey 💙

Liv thank god

Fuck I gtg baseball

Y'all are coming back today right? - read

Livy 😎

Yea

What the fuck Jaden

That great has soon as I actually tried to talk to him he had to go. Great. Now I have to do this when I see him. Fuck life. "READY?" Alexa yells from the living room as I pick my suitcase up and walk to where her and Jayla were. Z had to fly out this morning for an interview with Tom.

"Yea" I say as I stand next to her. "How did it go?"

"No where" I say as we walk out the complex. "Okay you and Javon have tickets with Angus tomorrow at 2pm okay?" Lexa says once me and Jayla get out of the car.

"Okay" I say I as help Jayla get the bags out of the car. Angus was in Atlanta for an interview with J. "I love you" I say hugging my old sister.

"I love you too, call me when you get there" she says, giving me a hug. "Bye Jay" Lexa said waving at the teen.

"Bye Lexa" she says waving back. After saying our goodbyes we head inside the airport. "Fuck that line long" Jayla say has we get in the security line. Of course it fucking was.

"Yay" I say sarcastically as we get in line.

"Our flight is at 3 and it's 1 so when we get in what to get food?" Jayla asks as we get closer in the line. "When can I pass up food" I say laughing.

"Okay but what happened with you and Jaden?" Jay says we start putting our stuff on the belt. She goes first and then me. "When I texted him he has just got to baseball practice" I added as we got our stuff off the line.

"That sucks but y'all will talk before you go to Hawaii right?" Jayla says as we get on the escalator. "I hope so."

"We should get Starbucks" Jayla says changing the topic as we get into the food part of the airport. "Yay" I say as we walk to the Starbucks line.